Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst Toy Ever

I'd say the worst Figure would be Cybertron Runnamuck, hated that figure more than i hated the armada version
    ugly ugly head, lame cyber key gimmick (i call it the car crash mode) can barely move/pose him
    hmm when i think a little harder i'm sure there were worse transformers than him but he's definatly right up there

For me the most underwhelming toy I've ever seen was G1 Broadside. Not only is he a brick he is also too small considering he is supposed to be an aircraft carrier.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

My pick, would have to be that Spec Ed Optimus that came in the black box. The stupid spinning gimmick makes him always want to spin around when he is moved. I've had to blue tack his back to hold him in place.

Also the Megatron that came out in the black box as well seemed really tacky to me, things on him want to keep popping off if I touch it, like the tank barrel cover and such. I should have left them in the boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    My pick, would have to be that Spec Ed Optimus that came in the black box. The stupid spinning gimmick makes him always want to spin around when he is moved. I've had to blue tack his back to hold him in place.
    If you pull the black tab on his back it should lock his torso into place so he stops spinning.

From tfwiki: Pressing the button "unlocks" the spinning mechanism; pull hard on the button, and you can lock the torso back into place.

I personaly would probaly vote Universe Ultra Silverbolt, as a recent example of a major fail, he and Galvatron should swap size classes.

That said All the toys mentioned, have at least one redeeming feature though, i.e Spinning top Prime, has that awesome rifle accssesorie so he's not a complete failure. Galvatron too for all his failings still had a nice G1 Galavatron head sculpt, I suppose that cursed Silverbolt does too. Devestator has his nomm nomm feature so they all seem to have one redeeming quality which to me keeps them form making absolute worst toy status.

So after thinking about it I think I'd have to go with the afforementioned Supreme Cheetor toy, he's big, ugly, exspenisve, and stupid what an amazing combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim
    Not only is he a brick he is also too small considering he is supposed to be an aircraft carrier.
    Either that or his jet mode is freakin' HUGE. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Either that or his jet mode is freakin' HUGE. ;D
    I always took it as a kind of spaceship - The cockpit area is where the bridge would be.

I'm rather fond of Broadside myself, but agree that he is the epitome of a G1 brick if ever there were a good example.

If I had got Broadside as a kid, I would be very sorely disappointed I think.

my favourite worst toy ever would have to be Injector from the beast wars. the fuglyest transformer ever.I pity any child who got this shelf warmer for a present for christmas.They would feel so abused.

[IMG][/IMG]

Injector is many kinds of awesome! its like H.R Giger had a go at designing a transformer.