Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst Toy Ever

I havea fondness for Injector too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabias Prime View Post
    my favourite worst toy ever would have to be Injector from the beast wars. the fuglyest transformer ever.I pity any child who got this shelf warmer for a present for christmas.They would feel so abused.

Aw - he's so beautiful. The thing about this thread is that no Transformer is going to be universally despised. Personally, I really like Cybertron/Galaxy Force Runamuck too.

For me, the worst toy ever would have to be something (or, indeed, everything) from both of the 2000-and-whatever movie lines.

Hey i got Injector for christmas!!!

I actually like it, i dont know why people dont, hes evil, evil is ugly.

Plus the toy itself is better then some beast wars toys.

Worst tf toy? Alternators, specifically Jazz. They are so intricate, and my jazz's hood popped off and cant go back on.

Alternators are no fun to me

Jazz isn't even the worst Alternator (far from it to most of the population who can handle a simple bonnet fold ). Of my experience with them, the Optimus/Nemesis Prime is by far the worst - i hate his brick legs.. that said, his transforming engine is more fun and clever than the entire rest of the toy!

IMO Alternators Ravage (Jaguar XK) is the worst Alternators toy. I've always preferred Binaltech over Alternators, but even purely by Alternators standards Ravage is pretty poor. He has no rack and pinion steering and there's no engine under the bonnet.

I agree that Injector is a pretty craptacular toy. For months and months I would walk into toy stores and stare at this toy pegwarming in horror. But eventually I caved in and bought one! The Fuzors were pretty weird in general; I like the way Jhiaxus once described them as "Transformers Wuzzles."

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    IMO Alternators Ravage (Jaguar XK) is the worst Alternators toy. I've always preferred Binaltech over Alternators, but even purely by Alternators standards Ravage is pretty poor. He has no rack and pinion steering and there's no engine under the bonnet.

I agree that Injector is a pretty craptacular toy. For months and months I would walk into toy stores and stare at this toy pegwarming in horror. But eventually I caved in and bought one! The Fuzors were pretty weird in general; I like the way Jhiaxus once described them as "Transformers Wuzzles."
    With the Fuzors, they should have stuck with mythological beasts instead of random stuff. The mythologica (or mythological like) Fuzors were the ones that worked the best such as Silverbolt.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    My pick, would have to be that Spec Ed Optimus that came in the black box. The stupid spinning gimmick makes him always want to spin around when he is moved. I've had to blue tack his back to hold him in place.
    I actually like that toy once painted up - it's more of an action figure than a proper TF though... and to stop the spinning gimmick, pull that black tab backwards so that it clicks into place. Then he doesn't spin and poses GREAT!

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther

Sorry, which mythological creature is Silverbolt based on? I thought he was a fusion between an eagle and a wolf. I know that winged wolves are popular in fantasy art, but even then most of them appear to be images of a wolf with large bird wings sprouting from its back. Silverbolt isn't just a wolf with wings, his front legs are eagle legs and he also has an eagle's tail, not a wolf tail. Quickstrike was also a fairly well executed Fuzor toy, yet I know not of any mythological creatures which has the body of a scorpion and a cobra for a tail. It seems that Hasbro chose the two best Fuzor toys for the show; the others aren't as well designed IMO; that's not to say that they're all bad... I'm rather fond of Air Hammer.

The only Beast Wars/Machines Transformers I can think of who have beast modes specifically based on mythological creatures are:
    + Transmetal 2 Megatron (dragon)
    + Heinlad (tanuki)
    + Galvatron (dragon)
    + Battle Unicorn (unicorn)
    + Beast Changer (werewolf, dragon)

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Alt Ravage is the only ALT or BLT that transforms into something other than a robot - this in itself is all kinds of awesome. Hmmm... plus I can think of worse Alt/Blts than Ravage...

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

A toy that I ended up hating, classics galvatron.

But an aspect of a toy line would have to be the actual transformation of 99.9999% of the 2007+ movie toys. They all suck in their own ways. The only toy I can say I fully enjoy is ejector.

Dirge, if you don't like g1 jetfire, I'll give it an awesome home. I see it more as a robotech toy, probably because it is.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------