Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst Toy Ever

animated ratchet, it sucked BALLS! i cant believe i chose to buy that instead of watching star wars the clone wars, silly kuzzy, silly kuzzy indead

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Sorry, which mythological creature is Silverbolt based on? I thought he was a fusion between an eagle and a wolf. I know that winged wolves are popular in fantasy art, but even then most of them appear to be images of a wolf with large bird wings sprouting from its back. Silverbolt isn't just a wolf with wings, his front legs are eagle legs and he also has an eagle's tail, not a wolf tail. Quickstrike was also a fairly well executed Fuzor toy, yet I know not of any mythological creatures which has the body of a scorpion and a cobra for a tail. It seems that Hasbro chose the two best Fuzor toys for the show; the others aren't as well designed IMO; that's not to say that they're all bad... I'm rather fond of Air Hammer.
    I agree that Fuzors would have been better if they were mythological beasts. While Silverbolt has little bit of griffin in him, he's a wolf not a lion, Flamefeather is a better Griffin. A modern mythical beast line would rock, all we ge these days are Dragons, A transformer basilisk, cockatrice, or manticore would rock.

I do kinda like Torca though, (but he is out of scale).

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    Alt Ravage is the only ALT or BLT that transforms into something other than a robot - this in itself is all kinds of awesome. Hmmm... plus I can think of worse Alt/Blts than Ravage...
    I agree somewhat, at least ravage has front paws, much better than Rumble or mr no hands. The guy doesn't even have any elbows, he needs a helper monkeybot just to feed him energon.

Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post
    Dirge, if you don't like g1 jetfire, I'll give it an awesome home. I see it more as a robotech toy, probably because it is.

I see it more of a Macross toy, but that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post
    Dirge, if you don't like g1 jetfire, I'll give it an awesome home. I see it more as a robotech toy, probably because it is.
    I didn't say I don't want it, just that I hate it. I have a pretty crappy condition one, simply so I can say I have it.

There are toys I dislike more (the Bumper Battlers are awful, as are the G2 Firecons), but I went with Jetfire because I personally dislike him and it's nice and controversial

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Sorry, which mythological creature is Silverbolt based on?
    I did say "mythological like"

Quote Originally Posted by kuzzy View Post
    i cant believe i chose to buy that instead of watching star wars the clone wars,
    You didn't miss anything good, trust me

I can't believe i shelled out $13 to see that crap

g1 wheelie

The biggest dissappointment I had was Unicron, I saw pictures of the Japanese version and thought that is magnificent then what do they do, release the U.S one which doesn't even hold a candle to it BOOOOoooooo
    and yes I consider it craptacular for that reason

ultimate bumblebee... he should have been called "lump of non posable car parts with retarded song snipets built in"

Don't have anything non G1, so my vote has to go to Broadside. Got this guy recently - extremely underwhelming compared to the behemoth that took on two decepticon combiner teams in the original animated series. Plus mines missing the damn blue canopy. I've noticed this is the case with heaps of loose broadsides out there on the market.

I was going to put my vote in with the damned for wheelie, but his car mode aint so bad

Wheelie is bad mostly due to reputation than bad toy - However his robot mode isn't exactly great either.