Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Ebay KO more of them?

Yeah, I've seen a few loose Constructicons at the Parra Fair but the condition of them wasn't all that great.

I too have also seen KO's at the Fair (last November)... there was a loose / bagged Computron and Defensor selling on the main stage for about $20.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Yeah, I've seen a few loose Constructicons at the Parra Fair but the condition of them wasn't all that great.

I too have also seen KO's at the Fair (last November)... there was a loose / bagged Computron and Defensor selling on the main stage for about $20.
    Yea those ones were really obvious haha. Wrong limbs, wrong colours. Looked terrible. Havent seen a Dev KO there in a while though. There are a number of G1 Constructicons there, but like you said, they are usually not in great condition. Should get Jamie to track a decent set down for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post

Hook was a real hard one to find. Most of the ones I came across were snapped or with missing arms. Finally I found one that wasn't too bad and repaired it - The previous Hook I owned had a prosthetic KO arm that stood out badly as it was bright green.

It took me over 2 years to Complete Devastator - I had a KO set and slowly begun to replace limbs and parts of it with real ones bit by bit until I finally managed a legit complete set with legit weapons and accessories. You can see my 'in progress' Frankenstainy Devastator in my earlier collection pics.

Yeah, I haven't seen many legit Constructicons recently at the fair but I haven't really been looking.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    The previous Hook I owned had a prosthetic KO arm that stood out badly as it was bright green.
    Isn't he the guy that killed Richard Kimble's wife?
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Beast Wars KOs have been around since Beast Wars began. It's nothing new. One of the funniest BW KOs I've seen is an oversized KO of Basic Optimus Primal... it's the size of a Deluxe and doesn't even transform properly. The transformation just involves flipping the bat head/robot chest up and down and that's it! The "bat" mode is just the robot mode with a bat head.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Beast Wars KOs have been around since Beast Wars began. It's nothing new.
    Yeah but thankfully they are no where near as common as G1 KOs and not many of them are 'accurate'. It is very unlikely that you will buy a loose BW figure and get a KO instead.

The only KO you really have to watchout for is the original Rattrap, specially if you only have a passing familiarity with the real toy.