Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KO shockwave

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    (T-T)

It's not Shackwave. This is what Shackwave looks like (there are variants, but they all basically look like this). Also afaik Shackwave isn't a KO, but rather a legit release of the pre-Transformer "Astro Magnum" toy sold under licence through places like Radio Shack (hence the nickname), similar to how Microman and Diaclone were legitimately sold in Europe (Joustra Diaclone).
    Mine doesn't look like that, I will have to get him (still at my folks' house) and compare it. But like you said, there are variants.

God bless Shackwave and his gi-normous crotch piece
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by blackie View Post
    this guy knows better, says its a custom, oh man
    and has a pic in there of a genuine shockwave, which this is not
    go fowarth and report minions :P

DOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    Ahhh young fishnut. Will this guy ever learn? He's relisted the same damn tf auctions yet again for the 100th time. That $27 BuyItNow searchlight. I've seen this throttlebot of his more times than I've seen the one on my own shelf man. 5FDP, dude you gota let him know that his shockwave is actually a "handarm passes".

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    (T-T)

It's not Shackwave. This is what Shackwave looks like (there are variants, but they all basically look like this). Also afaik Shackwave isn't a KO, but rather a legit release of the pre-Transformer "Astro Magnum" toy sold under licence through places like Radio Shack (hence the nickname), similar to how Microman and Diaclone were legitimately sold in Europe (Joustra Diaclone).
    Gok, your geekdom of everything transformers is insane. This much knowledge can't be healthy I tells ya! I bet your brain is too chocablock with transformers lore and history that you've no room to remember how do small trivial tasks - like putting some pants on before you get the morning paper or turning on the light switch at night

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    5FDP, dude you gota let him know that his shockwave is actually a "handarm passes".
    I've emailed the seller and informed him that what he has is a recent Chinese KO that sells for about 12 bucks. Let's see what he has to say...
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by chanofwhoopass_87
    I bet your brain is too chocablock with transformers lore and history that you've no room to remember how do small trivial tasks - like putting some pants on before you get the morning paper or turning on the light switch at night
    Such menial tasks are relegated to my wife; no man should ever have to put on his own pants!!

...oh, it's her bday today... I'd better wear 2 pants (;

Man, I can't stand that seller's continual and ongoing lunacy. I've gladly reported him.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    These were actually all over Ebay until they started cracking down on KO's about a year or so ago. They come carded like most KO's.

Avert your eyes for a moment. I'm about to reveal his origins...

lol Handarm Passes. Sounds like some crazy football/rugby move.

Well, that's another fake reported. Seriously, even if he is that dumb that he doesn't know, at least investigate first before trying to flog it off to some poor sap.
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    I've emailed the seller and informed him that what he has is a recent Chinese KO that sells for about 12 bucks. Let's see what he has to say...
    lol, I can't wait to hear his response...