Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: "I've made a huge mistake"

I never had a lot of TF figures, but I guess my mistake was giving them all to a neighbour's kid (who probably didn't really appreciate them anyway). I figured I had grown out of TFs.

I gave away (all G1):

- Pipes
    - Soundwave
    - Triggerhappy
    - Headstrong
    - Slapdash
    - Metroplex

All of them had the original card or box, with all accessories, tech specs, instructions, catalogues, and stickers in good condition.

Quote Originally Posted by RagingBull View Post
    BEAST WARS FOREVER!!!

just thought id throw that in there! hehehe

if anyone is interested, i do have a few Beast Wars up for sale. i picked them up with a lot i bought on ebay a while back, but they are doubles for me so im looking for good homes to send them to. if anyone is interested i can email you a list of what i got, just send me a pm.

cheers.
    oooh any left?

+1
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieJason View Post
    I'm bad at not bidding on Ebay as well, I consistently have about 50 items I am watching, then promptly never bid.
    +1

I only really have two mistakes.

The first was thinking I was over transformers towards the end of Beast wars. after the show had stopped airing I moved on to other things, packed my BW toys away and stoped with transformers. then when the 2007 movie came out I got interested again and now I have to try and get all the stuff that I missed out in the time I was out of the fandom (although at least with repaints I get the fun of having the mold for the first time ).

And the second is not looking after my first and favourite transformer, Rotorstorm. I haven’t seen it since grade 1 and from my memories most (if not all) of the stickers had peeled off and 3 of the 4 missiles had gone missing. Now all I can find of it is one of the missile launchers and the wing/missile holder for the right leg .
    Soundwave superior. All others inferior!