Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Device Label Blaster may get released

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    BTW: Does it come with that program that has virtual Ravage eating icons from your desktop?
    I'm sure they'll make ya a copy

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    I'm sure they'll make ya a copy
    I already have it since I own the legit one and it looks like it can be copied to any USB stick but I am just very curous about this KO.

I think you missed the point. If they're willing and capable of copying a plastic mold, a digital file shouldn't prove too challenging.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    I think you missed the point. If they're willing and capable of copying a plastic mold, a digital file shouldn't prove too challenging.
    I understood but I am curiours not for their capability to do it but if they actually did it for the KO.
    Last edited by kup; 20th January 2010 at 11:56 AM.

Yep, would not be surprised if these guys were exactly from the same machine that made the legit ones.

BTW: Does it come with that program that has virtual Ravage eating icons from your desktop?
    Nah they didn't have the program on it

Quote Originally Posted by mknell View Post
    Nah they didn't have the program on it
    Thanks!

You know, I don't like KOs and I hate them but I can't help but be charmed by this KO Ravage because its actually practical. I can take it around with me and show off how cool it is to friends and coworkers as well as using it as a real USB stick as its space capacity is large enough to be practical. I can be without fear of damaging it since its just a cheap KO and not part of my collection - Kind of like an Avatar to my real Ravage who is on the Shelf with Music Label Soundwave.

I can also get a second to kitbash into a Steeljaw without having to potentially ruin a real one.

Evil Temptation.....

Thanks!

You know, I don't like KOs and I hate them but I can't help but be charmed by this KO Ravage because its actually practical. I can take it around with me and show off how cool it is to friends and coworkers as well as using it as a real USB stick as its space capacity is large enough to be practical. I can be without fear of damaging it since its just a cheap KO and not part of my collection - Kind of like an Avatar to my real Ravage who is on the Shelf with Music Label Soundwave.

I can also get a second to kitbash into a Steeljaw without having to potentially ruin a real one.

Evil Temptation.....
    Yeah my only rason for buying it was to play around and yeah have a cool looking 4 gig stick and if i wanted do kitbash. As if I got the originial i would not use it out and about for every day use it's too expensive and small for that