Ahhh, ok. With those figures, it's definitely from the SIC line. The photo you linked looks like a SIC figure too. The SIC line likes to take liberties in the 'show accurate' department all the time. I'm pretty sure both figures come with extra armour to change leangle and garren into the jack and king forms respectively. I remember there being a 2 pack (as in 2 character figures with extra armour each) in the blade series as well, but I can't remember for sure which characters they were.

Here's the official Tamashii site that shows all the figures in the SIC line:
http://tamashii.jp/

The site is pretty good, kinda like a picture reference library. It's all in Japanese, but you should be able to navigate through it, they have most of the lines in their english names (you'll be able to see SIC on the left menu) and all the logos of each line so you can differentiate which line your looking at. If you can't read Japanese, you can always google translate the page. The words might look confusing, but if you sound it out phonetically you should be able to get what it says.

Looks like you found everything you were looking for. Now the hard part is parting $1000 for that Den-O belt haha!