Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NEW PowerCore Combiner Figure Revealed

"...The idea is that smaller robots combine with larger robots as armor or in this case a weapon. The larger robots combine with larger class robots in similar ways..." - SMHFConvoy

Wow guys looks like I was on the money

Now, will the smaller figures combine with the larger ones? By smaller I mean the main figure, not the mini-con
    Last edited by SMHFConvoy; 22nd January 2010 at 08:48 PM.

I find the concept of mini-cons transforming into close-combat weaponry hilarious.

"Hey, watch it! That's reinforced armour! You'll dent me! You call that a swing? My grandmotherboard could do better than that, and she's a disembodied spark! Hey, watch where you're putting that duct tap-mmmmmmmM!"

I think this looks interesting. In my opinion, the toys should be better than the return-to-Armada that everyone seems to be fearing because the gimmicks don't appear to be central to the toy, and the mini-cons have more interesting roles than 'plug into groin to activate missile launcher'.

Oh, and from reading the bio, it seems that this 'con is less like a Decepticon Ratchet and more like RotF Dirt Boss, in that he seems to be scheming constantly.

The transformation also appears to have the front of the truck become the legs, and the back becomes the rest of the robot body.

"Hey, watch it! That's reinforced armour! You'll dent me! You call that a swing? My grandmotherboard could do better than that, and she's a disembodied spark! Hey, watch where you're putting that duct tap-mmmmmmmM!"
    ^Now that is funny...

These PowerCore combiners look pretty cool...and that's aboot all I can say...

Notice on the main figures shoulders there's what looks like peg holes?

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy
    Wow guys looks like I was on the money
    Good call. Now how about using your powers of clairvoyance to tell me the next set of winning Powerball numbers!

jkz

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Good call. Now how about using your powers of clairvoyance to tell me the next set of winning Powerball numbers!

jkz
    I would but then I'd have to share *Bwhah ha hah!*

the three deluxe first wave are:

Huffer with Caliburst
    Smolder with Chopster
    Searchlight with Backwind

backwind....lol um ok

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    to see another Decepticon medic. The only other one doesn't even have hands! :/ "Hey doc, while I appreciate you licking my wound... maybe you should start repairing me now."
    I mentioned jokingly before that Glit doesnt do first Aid he just does surgery by slicing off the affected arts and then off you go, back to battle.

I always thought that in G1 that Soundwave, Hook and Scrapper were the ones doing the repairing along with some medicroids assistance. Otherwise, if you far damaged.... spareparts anyone?

I like this new concept of minicons - I like minicons. I have a separate shelf just for em. This is like Powermaster gimmick combined with armada minicon gimmick combined. NIce!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]