Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456781323 ... LastLast

Thread: January '08 Acquisitions

I nabbed me one of those hologram tins with soft jelly lollies, surprisingly, the lenticular has 3 images, something I have not seen in... well ages.

Nabbed Beast Wars Sourcebook #3.

Don't bother with it, it really is terrible.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    I nabbed me one of those hologram tins with soft jelly lollies, surprisingly, the lenticular has 3 images, something I have not seen in... well ages.
    Yeah..the images are shown here
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpo...30&postcount=9

Back from holidays with one acquisition that I think everyone else got ages ago -- the Optimus Prime voice changer helmet (with real movie voice)

I was checking out a country Big W down in Wonthaggi and they had one at the post X-Mas price of $27.84. Although I put off buying it so many times this time I picked it up and I love it. Very impressed by the voice changing, the on demand Transformation sound effects and the Cullen voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Back from holidays with one acquisition that I think everyone else got ages ago -- the Optimus Prime voice changer helmet (with real movie voice)
    If it makes you feel any better Paul, I still don't have it.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Back from holidays with one acquisition that I think everyone else got ages ago
    Me too, except I finally got my Bumblebee '08.
    SofaMan - Occasionally Battling Evil with his Mighty Powers of Indolence

TheDirtyDigger Guest

First acquisition of the new year...

It's not as good as Jaydisc's AFA graded one but still.....am stoked with finally getting it.

Bought these today:

- Attacktix Battle Bases from TRU x 3 @ $3.99 each (to be used for my Attacktix Transformers figures)
    - Paperbag from Kmart $0.05 (Was $3.99, down to $0.21)
    - Decepticon T-shirt (Gift from girlfiend)

benben2142 Guest

Got the tf movie jazz black windows today I was surpose to get movie starscream but some B...ards bought it I saw that 2 days go and it's gone yesterday I was surpose to get movie ironhide and yet again after one day it's gone. One time at Westfiled they had every wave 5 and 4 there after one week only 1 strogarm was left nothin else was left so I'm going to start killing these kids gggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr................ ..

Quote Originally Posted by benben2142 View Post
    Got the tf movie jazz black windows today I was surpose to get movie starscream but some B...ards bought it I saw that 2 days go and it's gone yesterday I was surpose to get movie ironhide and yet again after one day it's gone. One time at Westfiled they had every wave 5 and 4 there after one week only 1 strogarm was left nothin else was left so I'm going to start killing these kids gggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr................ ..
    grrrr...why don't you grab them when you have the chance, else you can always go to laybys and put them on hold for the next 3-5 days. lesson to learn my fren - grab/buy it first, don't want it, refund later

benben2142 Guest

Hey I ordered a classic construction set of ebay here's the link http://cgi.ebay.com.au/TRANSFORMERS-...QQcmdZViewItem Also I was going to a armada sideways as well for $32 misb by takara but I thought I would saves some more money so I can get bugbite of ice-burn RIGHT!