Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: IDW's Last Stand of the Wreckers

P.S.: Verity is HAWT!

Also, after getting ROTF Bludgeon yesterday I started thinking... I'd like to see the Decepticon Mayhem Attack Squad come into the IDW-verse and give the Wreckers a run for their money!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    P.S.: Verity is HAWT!
    Also, after getting ROTF Bludgeon yesterday I started thinking... I'd like to see the Decepticon Mayhem Attack Squad come into the IDW-verse and give the Wreckers a run for their money!
    I was wondering when someone would bring that up! So I read it two days ago (I know, I'm so behind) and best Transformers book in ages (not sure if I can say it is better than the Kup or Prowl spotlights). Will we see Fort Max again? What's Impactor gonna do now? Great start to the series.

Overlord reminds me of Robbie Williams, the way Roche writes him is almost like he's an entertainer or performance artist instead of harbinger of death.

Almost bought an Overlord today for $420 but was outbidded

IDW's May solicitation for Wreckers #5 indicates that this series is gonna get messy!

I wonder if issue #2 will need reprinting too?
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    IDW's May solicitation for Wreckers #5 indicates that this series is gonna get messy!

I wonder if issue #2 will need reprinting too?
    I hope that doesn't just mean were going to off the new guys, cause that would be far to predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    I hope that doesn't just mean were going to off the new guys, cause that would be far to predictable.
    Don't worry, we'll know soon enough. I am sure IDW will send us the spoiler well before the issue is released

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    I'm wondering if Roche will do something a little unpredictable, maybe by killing more than the Euro exclusive characters?
    But I wouldn't be surprised if characters are killed in the order of their profiles being shown in the back of the issues!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    I'm wondering if Roche will do something a little unpredictable, maybe by killing more than the Euro exclusive characters?
    But I wouldn't be surprised if characters are killed in the order of their profiles being shown in the back of the issues!
    That would be bad. Rotorstorm's character seems rather promising.

The art in the second issue is a bit poorer than in the first one. There's something about the colouring that's a bit drab too, nice aging effects though.

This fan-pleasing references in the book are almost over the top, but they don't get in the way of the story and make me smile.

No bio page this issue though