Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NEW PowerCore Combiner Figure Revealed

Exclamation NEW PowerCore Combiner Figure Revealed

Im not sure but i think this figure has been posted before.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Collecting transformers- a good way to get poor
    Transformer count= too many

Currently in search of:
    G1 goodness

No it's a new one. The first one was Huffer.

The reference to Minicons flash flare Drones sold separetly on the packaging is interesting... "Attach to power-up any commander figure" it sounds more and more like Armada 2.0 complete with new names for Deluxe, Voyager, etc.

A decepticon version of Ratchet?
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

This picture still doesn't let you see the faces.

However despite the very clear attempts at Armada 2.0 - This mold does not look to be that incompetently designed or compromized by its gimmick. It looks like a realistic welld etailed vehicle although they chould probably expand their range instead of showing us the same vehicle type again and again.

"Chopster"... erm... not the greatest name, but infinitly better (and more original) than Tankor, so thank Primus for small mercies. :/

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks
    A decepticon version of Ratchet?
    I'd love to see another Decepticon medic. The only other one doesn't even have hands! :/ "Hey doc, while I appreciate you licking my wound... maybe you should start repairing me now."

Quote Originally Posted by kup
    However despite the very clear attempts at Armada 2.0 - This mold does not look to be that incompetently designed or compromized by its gimmick. It looks like a realistic welld etailed vehicle although they chould probably expand their range instead of showing us the same vehicle type again and again.
    One would hope that Hasbro has learnt from their mistakes with Armada. I've always been fond of the Mini-Con concept (it's something I've dreamed about since G1), but there's no denying that Armada could've been a lot better executed.

Mini-cons....

I hope to high diety that they include the generic Mini-con ports from Armada. They won't be added to my Mini-Con army without them, let alone be deemed Mini-Cons

"Chopster"... erm... not the greatest name, but infinitly better (and more original) than Tankor, so thank Primus for small mercies. :/
    HAHA...I Get it. He turns into an axe
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

I'm really getting excited about the possibilities of this line.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix
    I hope to high deity that they include the generic Mini-con ports from Armada. They won't be added to my Mini-Con army without them, let alone be deemed Mini-Cons
    Yeah, it would be pretty cool if they kept the universal Mini-Con port size from the Unicron Trilogy and allow for cross-compatability. Universe Hot Shot's Mini-Con port is compatible with Armadaverse MiniCons.

I still love how the McDonald Happy Meal Armada Transformers have compatible MiniCon ports!

As much as I loathe Armada, Mini-Cons and Mini-Con ports, I'm actually quite interested in the prospects of this line. Like kup said, the gimmick doesn't seem to get in the way of the design and it seems well executed, and the designs themselves look more like Classics/Universe 2.0 than anything, which happens to be my favourite line.