Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast

Thread: February Acquisitions

MAny thanks to canofwhoopass for these G1s
    Joyride to replace my old one, and my 3rd set of Insecticons ( just need to have Bombshell delivered from BBTS- that'll be later later)

and while I was out yesterday at Big found this guy ROTF Brawn. He wasnt in the system yet when I scanned, but the guy who was manning the counter punched in $19 even though I told him its a deluxe so its $24. He says well he's been doing it the whole day, no sense changing it now for you. Lucky hehehehe, wish there was a dirge and Thrust there as well then I couldve gotten them cheaper hehehe.

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

nice one dre pick one lockdown and brawn at Blacktown Big W as well and yes it didnt scanned so got them for $19 as well Gok went there aswell, he might have got ratchet and lockdown cos there was only one brawn left there last night...
    Last edited by Deceptic_Optic; 12th February 2010 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optics View Post
    nice one dre pick one lockdown and brawn at Blacktown Big W as well and yes it didnt scanned so got them for $19 as well Gok went there aswell, he might have got ratchet and lockdown cos there was only one brawn left there last night...

Darn knew something was fishy coz the place looked ransacked hehehe. missed out on Lockdown
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Darn knew something was fishy coz the place looked ransacked hehehe. missed out on Lockdown
    lol it was Gok! il tell yah... I was hesitant to get ratchet cos i already have one in voyager class and his kinda out of size and looks awesome...matter of fact i think im regretting it now for not getting ratchet lol

But ive been waiting for brawn for a while now and he is full of awesomenesssss love the guns!

PS:

I was going to ring you but i left my phone at work and only has goks number in my wallet I could have got lockdown for yah but im pretty sure he will be out here sooner or later!

Thanks for clearing out Blacktown guys!
    Only had a Sideswipe left this morning.

Anywho nabbed Pinkimus Prime for $30 from Stanhope Kmart, and a Rhinox vs. Waspinator Robot Heroes pack for $7 from Uncle Pete's Blacktown.

Pinkimus is getting repainted, while his accessories go to an older Prime who could do with some hands!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Thanks for clearing out Blacktown guys!
    Only had a Sideswipe left this morning.

Anywho nabbed Pinkimus Prime for $30 from Stanhope Kmart, and a Rhinox vs. Waspinator Robot Heroes pack for $7 from Uncle Pete's Blacktown.

Pinkimus is getting repainted, while his accessories go to an older Prime who could do with some hands!
    sorry trunks...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optics View Post
    sorry trunks...lol
    Oh, Deceptic Optics, I think there was also still a Ratchet available if you wanted to get him. My memory is shocking!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

I guess gok didnt get him? hmmm? nah its ok il wait til i go back to philippines then il get him there atm his one of my last priorities to buy. thanks anyways trunks want me to keep an eye out for any brawns and lockdown for you?

Ended up going out to Stanhope myself yesterday, it was the only place I was at least fairly certain that had Universe Prime.
    So yeah, aquired Universe Prime.
    And a few days ago received Classics Jetfire in the mail, so not a bad week I guess.

I went to Big W Blacktown last night to look for Brawn and he was gone. Now I know why!

btw kup... did that B'Boom come with any packaging or tech specs etc? Cos I wonder if there's any differences between B'Boom and Apache and whether or not you can tell them apart if you get them loose w/o packaging. I'd like to compare my Apache with your B'Boom some time.