Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: February Acquisitions

Bumblebee #3
    Wreckers #1 & #2

Predakings left foot so now i can form the almighty Predaking!!!! also picked up Powermaster Prime, Sixshot and Darkwing from a guy at work who found some of his old toys yay for me .....pics later cause i couldnt be assed right now :P

Went to Armadale Toyworld with Kyle today, Nothing new but the owner took us out the back to look at his list of upcoming toys. No names unfortunately only says Voyager Deluxe and so on. He then showed us a damaged Universe Dinobot which he says they have to right off as well as other things that come in damaged to them out of the box, I would have thought he could return the items to the manufacturer but he said no they have to take the loss the manufacturer wont take any faulty returns back off them. Anyway back to my aquisition , he gave me the damaged Universe Dinobot as he said it's no good to him, I got it home opened the resealed item and lo and behold there was nothing wrong with it. Where he thought the tail was broken off it wasn't, it was just folded up inside the other part of the Tail SCORE

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    Went to Armadale Toyworld with Kyle today, Nothing new but the owner took us out the back to look at his list of upcoming toys. No names unfortunately only says Voyager Deluxe and so on. He then showed us a damaged Universe Dinobot which he says they have to right off as well as other things that come in damaged to them out of the box, I would have thought he could return the items to the manufacturer but he said no they have to take the loss the manufacturer wont take any faulty returns back off them. Anyway back to my aquisition , he gave me the damaged Universe Dinobot as he said it's no good to him, I got it home opened the resealed item and lo and behold there was nothing wrong with it. Where he thought the tail was broken off it wasn't, it was just folded up inside the other part of the Tail SCORE
    You thief of the night (or is that daylight robbery)

I got something amazing, AM Blaster just the bot, top notch condition, and.....

DRENCH STORMTROOPER MOSC
    Top notch condition on him as well, almost like he has been sitting in someones cupboard for the last 18 years (which it has)
    How much would that be worth btw? Not looking to sell him, just want to know what kind of a bargain I got for him.

I'll take a good photo of it tomorrow, can't shoot straight when I have a little to drink lol

I took a photo on my phone so can show a few of you tomorrow a bad quality photo

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I got something amazing, AM Blaster just the bot, top notch condition, and.....

DRENCH STORMTROOPER MOSC
    Top notch condition on him as well, almost like he has been sitting in someones cupboard for the last 18 years (which it has)
    How much would that be worth btw? Not looking to sell him, just want to know what kind of a bargain I got for him.
    Glad you're having a good day, 1A1. Euro/Australasian Drench is worth about $50. A MOSC one in (presumably) worse condition sold last week for about $50AU after postage:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/TRANSFORMERS-...item3359c315c3

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Glad you're having a good day, 1A1. Euro/Australasian Drench is worth about $50. A MOSC one in (presumably) worse condition sold last week for about $50AU after postage:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/TRANSFORMERS-...item3359c315c3
    Well, judging by that one, the one I got is in near perfect condition, no yellowing whatsoever. So possibly double that, the one I got is so good, it would get a good AFA grading. I'll take pix of it tomorrow after the fair and post them for better inspection.

Electro Static Soundwave early feb acquisition

Optics, I know it's short notice - any chance you could bring Soundwave to the fair? (:

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optics View Post
    Electro Static Soundwave early feb acquisition
    Ooh Animated Soundblaster (wonder why they decided too call him Electrostatic SW). I love this repaint because like purple Shockwave it's justified as the character really does appear in the show looking like this. The inclusion of Ratbat just makes the deal even sweeter! Awesome buy, can't wait for mine to arrive in the post.