Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 99's Articulated Black Zarak (from Scorponok)

Default 99's Articulated Black Zarak (from Scorponok)

Hi guys,

Getting close to finishing this guy. Transformation pics coming soon but is also a triple changer ... This one follows a similar G1 transformation but more about that later.

A friend of mine helped me cast the head and staff. The figure comes from a Scorponok base, repainted and added articulation to the arms (360 degrees) and legs that can bend. Also, painted with gold to match the G1 replica.

I have done the paint job with more detailing from the original. Before anyone puts their arms up, this is based on a Scorponok base, not the Black Zarak figure which is impossible to obtain.

Alt modes coming soon.

Hope you guys like it.

Very nice KC99, I'm salivating waiting for the alt mode

i want a head and staff for my custom

But that looks great, a bit improvment over the original great work

Quote Originally Posted by rampagesss View Post
    i want a head and staff for my custom

But that looks great, a bit improvment over the original great work
    Ideas for your one?

Nice work KC.

Thanks guys for the comments. Glad you like the articulation and the work gone into him. Going to be adding builk to the knee before the alt pics. Otherwise, I am 90% done with this guy.

Rampagess, happy to help. I will be getting a few more sets coming. Can speak about it if you are still interested. But, is this only a bit improvement??

Gamblor, thank you.

Id be interested in a repro head and staff

OH wow! Now I know who I need to contact to obtain a Zarak head and staff...you!! Id like to take a crack at making one like rampagess but prolly hold on the gold plating unless its cheap. This is really nice KC!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

wtf man?
    you would think that after having a new baby, there would be less time for customs but somehow you still manage to pump out some crazy projects??

great work so far dude! i love articulated G1's. cant wait to see updated pics with a beefed up knee joint and some alternate mode shots!!!

I think once the baby woke him up early in the morning, after he's put the bub to sleep (since he cant sleep anymore) he starts on his projects early in the morning. NO sense wasting that time hehehehe
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

One of your best bits of work yet KC, I dont know where you find the time!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)