Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Possible Title to New TF Series Revealed

I'll wait and see, but I'm not sure about the toy line it will generate, don't we get enough Prime's already?

Will this lead to a Batman like Prime line, where 85% of the toys are Prime but with different accsesories?

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    The latest development says that it will be 3D CGI like Clone Wars which is not a bad thing.
    Well I think it has now been confirmed it will be CGI. And that Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci will be involved. Linky
    2nd last paragraph mentions it.

I look forward to seeing Orci and Kurtzman writing Transformers without interference from Michael Bay! (no more senselessly crude humour!!)

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    The latest development says that it will be 3D CGI like Clone Wars which is not a bad thing.
    Yea it is a little bad as it won't be entirely as "fluid" as hand drawn.

But at least they can make it like cybertron that the characters in the show are toy accurate.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post
    Yea it is a little bad as it won't be entirely as "fluid" as hand drawn.

But at least they can make it like cybertron that the characters in the show are toy accurate.
    As great as TF:A was it at times went off model, especially on the Jet Twins. Well if TF:P is CG like Clone Wars does this mean it's sticking with the cartoony look? (If so - Yay!)

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    As great as TF:A was it at times went off model, especially on the Jet Twins. Well if TF:P is CG like Clone Wars does this mean it's sticking with the cartoony look? (If so - Yay!)
    At the very least the look will be stylised. Then again it is animation so stylised is the whole point.

I suspect the show will have a movie-simplified look to it and will have at least cursory links to the movie-verse. Regardless of the movies and their... quality... they made way too much money to be ignored.

As for the name? Since all American TF series staring him have been about Prime anyway (even more when Rodimus was in charge. HAH) actually naming the show after him doesn't bother.

Quote Originally Posted by snazzbot 101 View Post
    At the very least the look will be stylised. Then again it is animation so stylised is the whole point.

I suspect the show will have a movie-simplified look to it and will have at least cursory links to the movie-verse. Regardless of the movies and their... quality... they made way too much money to be ignored.

As for the name? Since all American TF series staring him have been about Prime anyway (even more when Rodimus was in charge. HAH) actually naming the show after him doesn't bother.
    A movie simplified look? I like some of the movie figures, Starscream, Arcee and Chromia. An animated series using that look, even if it's CG... Personally I hope it's either a back to basics look or TFA.