Page 127 of 136 FirstFirst ... 107117122123124125126127128129130131132 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1351

Thread: tv shows what u into

Quote Originally Posted by Unicran View Post
    Not sure if people remember the 90's tv series Renegade. Damn, a laugh a minute & it's action not comedy.

The main character is framed for a crime he didn't commit. On the run from the Law, he goes from town to town to right the wrongs of those who gone bad. Throw in a few eye candy ladies for good, cheesy measure. If you're sober watching this, you need to grab a bottle of double strength Vodka quick fast!
    Vaguely remember this from the 90's and don't you mean a double strength bourbon?

Finished watching:

Lucifer: Just when I think it's getting tired it pulls another rabbit out of the hat.

The Boys: And to think that the graphic novels are even more graphic than this already quite graphic series.

Harley Quinn: Kaley Cuoco is the best Harley voice actor so far but that doesn't stop Poison Ivy* from upstaging her.

*Imagine Daria (of Beavis & Butthead fame) with a potty mouth and without the hipsterism.

Binge watching Paranormal Caught On Camera right now and loving every second of it. Best paranormal show I can think of since Sightings back in the 90s which always scared the crap out of me watching it late at night when it came on.

Finished watching the 2020 remake of The Stand.
    When I first found out that Amber Turd/Heard was in this series, I was afraid that she'd be cast as a goody but I breathed a sigh of relief.
    For the character she plays she doesn't have to act, she just has to be herself.

The better half accidentally signed up for a free trial of amazon Prime, so making use of it we started watching "The Boys."

Up to episode three and enjoying it immensely.

Also mean I can continue watching The Tick!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    The better half accidentally signed up for a free trial of amazon Prime, so making use of it we started watching "The Boys."

Up to episode three and enjoying it immensely.

Also mean I can continue watching The Tick!
    "Accidentally"?

Honestly, it's worth it. There's alot of good stuff on there to watch. Invincible is definitely one you should watch after The Boys. And Good Omens is great too

I've been binging hard on Unsolved Mysteries

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Yeah - Amazon and Disney would be my Top 2 streaming services for me.

I decided to pay for Prime for the free shipping benefits, and the Video streaming was a great benefit.

Watched 3rd Season of Final Space. Can't say that I'm not annoyed at the execs who make the decisions to kill off a series before they have a chance to resolve the show leaving it with a cliffhanging ending.

Loving Loki so much I might get it on DVD (last series I got on DVD was Da Vinci's Demons). Credit to Wandavision but Loki's where it's at.