Page 130 of 136 FirstFirst ... 110120125126127128129130131132133134135 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1351

Thread: tv shows what u into

Put an eyepatch and a fancy hat on and yell "Arrrrrrr!!" Lol

Seriously hating how many streaming services there are now and having to sign up to each of them to watch all the content you want.

I've not got around to watching the first two episodes of Hawkeye on Disney+ that dropped this week yet.

But I am absolutely loving that to promote it, they recorded a full song from the Broadway musical about the Avengers bringing together my love for the MCU and musical theatre in a way I never expected.

I've watched the first ep and I love it- the Broadway musical scene is quite funny. Will check the 2nd ep out this weekend but so far so good.

No Disney Picked up season two of The Boys.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    10play did that too with The Twilight Zone, showing one episode on channel 10 a couple years ago and then telling us to join up to 10play if we wanted to watch the rest.
    They've done it again tonight with two shows being previewed, telling us that we need to join/pay for paramount+ if we want to see more... and one is the Dan Brown show that will probably need the entire season to finish the mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    They've done it again tonight with two shows being previewed, telling us that we need to join/pay for paramount+ if we want to see more... and one is the Dan Brown show that will probably need the entire season to finish the mystery.
    Looking up the cast for this Dan Brown series, the CIA lady is the voice of Arcee from TFPrime (Sumalee Montano), which is unusual because she is mostly a voice actor.

I'm really liking the 3 episodes of Star Trek Discovery every Sunday night... it is like a movie, advancing the plot a lot more in one sitting.
    The only downside is that they will run out of episodes really fast, as it now looks like it is only to help promote the 4th season on their paid streaming service.
    (it is also not great staying up watching the episodes every sunday night, and then having to wake up 4 hours later for work on monday.... just because I can't wait to record and watch them later )

Season threes ending seemed like it was the last. They wrapped everything up. Wont be able to see season 4

Was cruising the ABC news site and they had an article for a show called Firebite, which is based around, wait for it ....

indigenous vampire hunters.

Watched a trailer

Damn, I'm in.

Now just gotta find a way to watch it

We've been watching bits of Jersey Shore lately.
    I love my trash TV