Page 132 of 136 FirstFirst ... 112122127128129130131132133134135 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1351

Thread: tv shows what u into

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Certainly does. John Cena is actually really good. The intro song and dance is brilliant too.
    You saw John Cena?!?!

Thank you, I'm here all week!

Quote Originally Posted by klystron View Post
    Yeah I tapped out of Discovery at the second or third last episode of season 2 when it was first airing (new ep each week).
    Some friends have told me that S3 is better, but.... Honestly there's heaps of good shows around, so dont know if I could be bothered with this anymore. Star Trek Lower Decks (on Amazon) is actually better.
    Yeah I understand them feels. Like I have friends who al recommend anime to me, and I start watching, but the first coupl of episodes are a drag. They'll tell me "It gets better later on," well I'm happy for you, but I'd much prefer it if it STARTED good. and as you said there are heaps of good shows on.

I think as I'm watching it with the better half, I'll keep going.

TBH, after watching the new suicide squad, I actually find the conept of the Peacemaker TV show kind of interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    You saw John Cena?!?!

Thank you, I'm here all week!
    I see what you did there lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    TBH, after watching the new suicide squad, I actually find the conept of the Peacemaker TV show kind of interesting.
    I'm caught up with the episodes for it myself now. It is worth watching. DC did good when they snagged James Gunn after Disney fired him. It's great to see someone take the source material and do it justice.

Speaking of same thing, Feloni and Favreau know what they're doing with Book of Boba Fett. Latest episode is just, brilliant

I'm really enjoying the new Reacher series on Amazon. Watched the first 6 eps yesterday.

Also Firebite is worth a watch. Another take on vampire trope based on an actual historical occurrence.

And of course, Book of Boba Fett. Havent yet seen the much-lauded Ep 6. (Had 4 people message me about it Thurs/Fri, so it must be good).
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Also Firebite is worth a watch. Another take on vampire trope based on an actual historical occurrence.

And of course, Book of Boba Fett. Havent yet seen the much-lauded Ep 6. (Had 4 people message me about it Thurs/Fri, so it must be good).
    I heard about firebite. Looks like a really interesting concept. Didn't realise it was out already. Must find a way to watch it.

Must you have watched Mandorolian to go to Bobb Fett? I just couldn't get into Mando for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post

Must you have watched Mandorolian to go to Bobb Fett? I just couldn't get into Mando for some reason.
    Seriously? Can't say I've heard that very often. I didnt however warm to BoBF until episode 4.
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Seriously? Can't say I've heard that very often. I didnt however warm to BoBF until episode 4.
    I've read that around that people couldn't get into Fett early. I was personally. Yes latest episode is indeed awesome. Next one is the finale I hear too, so should be epic.

Mandolorian is worth getting invested in before watching Fett though too

Currently watching All of us are dead which is a South Korean Netflix series about a zombie outbreak. Really good so far.
    ~

Yeah, I dunno why. The M.O is right up my alley, but it just kind of feels like the episodes aren't going anywhere for me. I have heaps of other things I want to watch at the moment, so I might just wait and try it again another time. Might just be my mood.

Kranix is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I just watched a series called "Action Figure Adventure" on tubi. Quite enjoyable and something a little different. A little bit of Transformers stuff including a vintage G1 Prime and Megatron featuring.

Was a good little trip down memory lane seeing all these toys from my youth, since I only pay attention to Transformers myself. It did make me want to get more into M.A.S.K again, even though it hardly featured in the series!