Page 31 of 136 FirstFirst ... 112126272829303132333435364151 ... LastLast

Thread: tv shows what u into

Yeah it's good, lotsa killing! Opposed to simply subduing.

I cant wait for more of the Green Arrows rogues gallery to show up, and quite a few have in the first 5 eps

I haven't watched any of Arrow yet but everyone keeps telling me to. Maybe now that there's nothing on TV, I can invest some time checking it out.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    I haven't watched any of Arrow yet but everyone keeps telling me to. Maybe now that there's nothing on TV, I can invest some time checking it out.
    It's been fantastic so far. I just read the comics that are being released side by side with it. They actually relate to the show. And I must say they've really done a great job, with what they've actually done with them. It shows so much back story of other characters and little things. So they're great to have along side a show like this

Quote Originally Posted by Mythirax View Post
    It's been fantastic so far. I just read the comics that are being released side by side with it. They actually relate to the show. And I must say they've really done a great job, with what they've actually done with them. It shows so much back story of other characters and little things. So they're great to have along side a show like this
    OK, you've convinced me. It's only 9 episodes in so it shouldn't be too hard to knock them off in a week
    New Acquisitions:
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks

OK, you've convinced me. It's only 9 episodes in so it shouldn't be too hard to knock them off in a week
    Hopefully you enjoy it. I myself did the 9 episodes in one sitting, and so did my sister.

Good luck

I too have not seen Arrow, but my brother highly suggested it because it is pure awesomeness.

So I'm still watching Caprica, more than half way through and after reading one internet comment about how the show gets better....

...well it does.... ....AT BEING WORSE.

THIS SHOW IS JUST PURE FACEPALM.

What kind of terrorist leader hires a bunch of emotionally unstable teenagers to do their bidding?

The Italian looking folk are coincidentally from a planet notoriously known for being involved in the Mob?!?

How can I relate to:

- A teenage girl who hates her super rich parents so much that she runs away ALL to join pretentious religion? (Zoe)

- A ruthless cult-leader who will kill everyone who stands in her way to reach to the top? (Clarice)

- A teenage girl who cannot die and just walks around killing people? (Tamara)

- A rich man who intentionally is responsible for many murders and yet thinks that his life or that of his family is above all others? (Daniel)

- Another teenage girl who commits terrorist acts to maintain freindship with another girl who treats her like crap? (Lacy)

- A high-class lawyer that you actually never see in court and doesn't really anything significant but follow his criminal brother around intimidating others? (Joseph)

- A hitman? (Sam)

At least Battlestar had its relatable characters, but this is a rant long and satisfying enough for moi.

Least I can keep Caprica on my don't watch list still

Well, I'm 2 episodes into Arrow and I must say that I'm impressed! It has many similarities to The Dark Knight - recluse rich guy comes home to avenge his father and takes on a superhero persona, but that's not such a bad thing. Can't wait to watch the rest. Thanks for the recommendation Mythirax
    New Acquisitions:
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks

Quote Originally Posted by Mythirax View Post
    Least I can keep Caprica on my don't watch list still
    Because I bought the DVD set I want to watch it to the end to make the most of my purchase.

Well, I'm 2 episodes into Arrow and I must say that I'm impressed! It has many similarities to The Dark Knight - recluse rich guy comes home to avenge his father and takes on a superhero persona, but that's not such a bad thing. Can't wait to watch the rest. Thanks for the recommendation Mythirax
    I would say the show gets increasingly better episode 4 - 5. Due to a few things that happen Glad you like it!

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    Because I bought the DVD set I want to watch it to the end to make the most of my purchase.
    Well then, that makes every bit of sense. I'd do the same if I had already purchased it