Page 55 of 136 FirstFirst ... 354550515253545556575859606575 ... LastLast

Thread: tv shows what u into

Quote Originally Posted by The_Damned View Post
    there is no way that you would admit you like it now even if you did
    I said it's enjoyable. It's just not as awesome as you make it out to be. Only got 4 episodes of season 3 left before I can watch the honest trailer for it.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Without going through 55 pages of comments, is anyone here watching Sons of Anarchy? Looking for a new show and this one seems interesting enough. Some things that I have read suggest it's just a Sopranos knock-off and after season 1 it goes downhill. Wanting to know what people here think.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Without going through 55 pages of comments, is anyone here watching Sons of Anarchy? Looking for a new show and this one seems interesting enough. Some things that I have read suggest it's just a Sopranos knock-off and after season 1 it goes downhill. Wanting to know what people here think.
    Now that I've caught up with Game of Thrones I need something to watch. This is one of the contenders, along with Justified and a few others. I'm not sure though, the possibility of seeing Ron Perlman engaging in adult bedroom activities kinda scares me
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Yeah I am a big fan of the show.
    I suppose if you looked at a very simple view you could say its a Sopranos bikie show but as a fan of both I don't see it that way.
    Strong characters with decent depth and some great twists throughout the seasons

SoA is amazing. How ever you need to push through season one before all the main major story stuff happens. First season seems a lot more filler / character focused / introducing some characters for further in, in the show.

It's so worth the watch though. One of my favs

Cheers guys Based on your advice, I'll definitely be checking it out. With Hannibal and The Blacklist finishing soon, I should be able to find the time.

BTW - For those that are interested, 24: Live Another Day airs in the US this afternoon. It will be a double-episode season premier. It will be shown next Monday here in Oz on Channel 10. To say I'm pumped would be an understatement. 24 was my favourite show back in the day
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    the possibility of seeing Ron Perlman engaging in adult bedroom activities kinda scares me
    Embrace the fear

XMan is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    Now that I've caught up with Game of Thrones I need something to watch. This is one of the contenders, along with Justified and a few others. I'm not sure though, the possibility of seeing Ron Perlman engaging in adult bedroom activities kinda scares me
    Don't see a movie called 'Frankie Go Boom!' then lol

BTW - For those that are interested, 24: Live Another Day airs in the US this afternoon. It will be a double-episode season premier. It will be shown next Monday here in Oz on Channel 10. To say I'm pumped would be an understatement. 24 was my favourite show back in the day
    Same here!

'Back in the day' I liked 24 as well. First season was on a knife edge the whole time. Second and third seasons grew stale as the procession of cliffhangers lost it's impact. The formula was just too transparent.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.