Page 99 of 136 FirstFirst ... 7989949596979899100101102103104109119 ... LastLast

Thread: tv shows what u into

Awesome. Thanks Paulbot. Watching it now
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Megatran Guest

For those who like their horror genre, channel 99 (9Go!) is screening Scary Movie late tonight.

Megatran Guest

For those into videogames, tonight on channel 3 (SBS) at 10:55PM is a doco on the history of videogames.

Just finished the latest season of Supernatural. Boy do I love that show. I really enjoyed where they took this latest season -- I find not a lot of shows bother to do what they've done over the years.

Watched the first episode of the new Voltron.

Well worth a watch! Honours the original while creating a new story at the same time. A comedic kiwi accent in the mix (probably my least favourite character despite being a kiwi myself) too. All it needs is Peter Cullen doing the intro and it would be perfect.

Great blast from the past modernisation for those who loved the original (like me) and also great for those who've never seen it before. My kids loved it too.

Hasbro could learn a lot from that show. A re-imaged version of G1 like this would be great (especially while some of the original voices are still around).

Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post
    Watched the first episode of the new Voltron.

Well worth a watch! Honours the original while creating a new story at the same time. A comedic kiwi accent in the mix (probably my least favourite character despite being a kiwi myself) too. All it needs is Peter Cullen doing the intro and it would be perfect.

Great blast from the past modernisation for those who loved the original (like me) and also great for those who've never seen it before. My kids loved it too.

Hasbro could learn a lot from that show. A re-imaged version of G1 like this would be great (especially while some of the original voices are still around).
    I've been watching it too. I'm off sick with the flu and signed up for a Netflix account since you can trial a free month. I'm 9 episodes in and really enjoying it which surprised me since I expected it to be tripe.

As I've said before, you can see that the animators are fans of GaoGaiGar, from the lion/Voltron combination scene through to some of the robeasts (or whatever they call them now). The one with all the laser eyes was very zonder inspired.

God I hope the rumour of a SoC Voltron from this series is true!
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Also been watching Voltron with my kids. Absolutely love it! It's extremely funny and well written. We're up to about episode 5. Only problem is, my kids want the toys now so hopefully some get released in time for Xmas.
    New Acquisitions:
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Also been watching Voltron with my kids. Absolutely love it! It's extremely funny and well written. We're up to about episode 5. Only problem is, my kids want the toys now so hopefully some get released in time for Xmas.
    Haha! I have the same problem! My kids want the toys too but all there is on shelves at the moment are the 3P non transforming combined Voltron.

Fingers crossed they do a release of toys to go with the show. That would be AWESOME!

We've watched up to episode 11 and my kids are still hooked.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post
    Haha! I have the same problem! My kids want the toys too but all there is on shelves at the moment are the 3P non transforming combined Voltron.
    What shelves would that be? I think at this point, they'd settle for anything Voltron related.
    New Acquisitions:
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks

Just finished watching the new Voltron, cant wait for season 2!
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot