Page 135 of 135 FirstFirst ... 115125130131132133134135
Results 1,341 to 1,343 of 1343

Thread: tv shows what u into

I'm so glad the tv show "Hunted" is over...
    I only watched parts of some episodes, but it was a bit disturbing how easily someone could be tracked (if the show was real). It felt like some of it would have had to be faked just for entertainment (being able to access phones and CCTV cameras without a warrant... and broadcasting the footage publicly).

One of the reasons why I think it was fake (or at least some of it), is that the Hunters in HQ wore the same clothes for 21 days. It suggests that those scenes were filmed all at once, to a script (or based on what was actually being done, but that couldn't legally be publicly shown).

Started watching the Witcher Season 2, but eeeeh, it's not quite gripping me. The first season was a little hard to follow with the jumping around chronologically, but I managed to make my way through, but so far this second season.... I dunno, it's just not doing it for me.

The boys season 3 though, DANG. Only watched the first two episodes so far, but I like it. Very enjoyable and creepy.

Same, season 2 of Witcher I couldnt get into so took me a while to watch it all.

Hating missing out on the Boys, enjoyed S1-2