Page 125 of 136 FirstFirst ... 105115120121122123124125126127128129130135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1351

Thread: tv shows what u into

RV Daily Foodie Trails. Only interested coz it goes through Rylstone (NSW). BTT territory!

https://rvdaily.com.au/foodie-trails/episode-2/

Tiger King on netflix. I recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The last few months of SBS playing Xfiles every night (and the two movies), has finally paid off, with the new season episodes starting tonight, which should mean I finally get to see the final season, as it never played on free-to-air. We had the second last season (6 episodes) play on one of the networks, but they never ended up playing the final season of 10 episodes.
    I read that it doesn't have a great ending, or even a proper ending, but after almost 30 years since I started watching the show, I'll finally get to see every episode soon.
    The final episode was on Thursday, and it was a suitable ending. A fair bit was retconned, but that made the closure better. Some of the episodes in the final season was a little weird, and very little conspiracy or alien episodes.
    The first episode was really confusing, trying to work out how much of the final episode of the previous season was just a vision, and what was not. I really wonder if it was originally planned as a vision when the second last season was being written and filmed, or if it was just a retcon after they got renewed for another season.
    I think it is best to remain ended now. Anything more will just ruin it more.

Recently finished watching The Witcher and considering this series must contend with Game of Thrones comparisons it has forged an impressive path of it's own.
    It's done this by putting more emphasis on the fantasy and less on the history-inspired intrigue. As a result the viewer receives a whopping amount of monsters and magic.

YouTube are now showing some 80s cartoons for free
    https://geekculture.co/the-best-80s-...n-youtube-now/

I already knew about MOTU and She-Ra, and just re-watched the first episode of MASK.
    I tried to show the first few episode of She-Ra to my daughter, her reaction was pretty much, "Thanks, I hate it."

I've really been enjoying re-watching Star Trek Enterprise in the afternoons on channel 12 (10-Bold). It was such a shame that it was cancelled after four seasons, as it would have a lot of tie-ins and easter eggs with the original series.
    It was also nice timing to have the Original Series episode "The Tholian Web" screening today on the same channel, just a couple days after the Enterprise episodes that were a sequel to it (the starship Defiant disappearing from the Tholian Web, being found in the Mirror Universe of the Enterprise series).

I just binge-watched Star Trek Picard over the last two days. I really prefer the TNG, DS9 and Voyager bright future for humanity. But despite Picard being a darker take on Trek I really did like it.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Not sure if people remember the 90's tv series Renegade. Damn, a laugh a minute & it's action not comedy.

The main character is framed for a crime he didn't commit. On the run from the Law, he goes from town to town to right the wrongs of those who gone bad. Throw in a few eye candy ladies for good, cheesy measure. If you're sober watching this, you need to grab a bottle of double strength Vodka quick fast!

Finished Dark on Netflix a week ago, and now watching Fargo on Netflix and War of the Worlds on SBS.
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

Everyones been talking about snowpiecer. Up to ep 3. World as ended by a deep freeze, a train runs around the WHOLE world with the last humans. Havent been able to get into it.