Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wow how rude! :eek:

Default wow how rude! :eek:

wow how rude! my first post was a question!

No How are you my name is Hammerstorm, i like birds and trees and shinny stuff do you think you could help me out with... or My name is Hammerstorm i have been collecting for 2 years give or take.. or even Hi my name is Hammerstorm i live in the north of Nowra with my fiancee in a house that we just bought together.

nah not me just "where do i buy transformers on the Internetz!!"

I only just realised that i have never posted a formal intro, Well i thought i had but anyway here we go..

ME

As above my name is Hammerstorm(AKA AboyBROKEN) I turn 28 this year. I love my Fiancee & Family, my pets, my hobbies and my work. I do my best to enjoy my life and spend every opportunity i have to learn and better myself. Working alot of late, for within the last 2 years there has been some pretty massive changes in my life.

LIFE

+++BREAKING NEWS+++One such change! I have finally posted a intro in this forum after being a member for quite some time (is there a record for that 1).

I recently got engaged (well in October last year) to my gf of 4 years (she says 5years ),recently bought a house with my fiancee & looking forward to starting a family. Started a new job close to a year and a half ago now and i seem to be going quite well now a 3IC.

TRANSFORMERS

Well transformers the truth, In a nutshell! Been a childhood fan had a few grew out of it. But now an innate urge has resurfaced to collect if not all as many as i can. Don't know why! maybe to feed the inner child or subconsciously i needed a new hobby.

I also love the thought of customizing TF'S although the first one i started was a complete FAIL!
    (movie BB 09" now suspended in turps more like a scientific experiment)
    Will be working on funds for some projects but the old time vs money saga is a beetoch!

For now that about covers it. look forward to stupid questions, ridiculous amounts of mass spending and general randomness as i look forward to meeting new friends, Ones who understand the need to buy millions of dollars worth of, included but not limited to molded plastic and die cast metal in the shape of fictional alien life forms from the planet Cybertron (and the other planets too)

NUTZ TO ME AND ABOVE ALL
    My Apologies guys and girls. for not making this sooner

P.S I caught a frog last night while posting on this forum
    Last edited by Hammerstorm; 9th February 2010 at 04:26 PM.

Nice long intro ay? lol

Welcome to the boards, I too got into collecting because I needed to feed my inner child as well, now I can't stop haha.

Oh and frogs are cool

Welcome to the board, there goes your spare money

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Nice long intro ay? lol

Welcome to the boards, I too got into collecting because I needed to feed my inner child as well, now I can't stop haha.

Oh and frogs are cool
    well i did say it was overdue

welcome dude!
    -=≡OrionPax≡=-

Knights of my untidy study

Welcome to the forum Hammerstorm.

Welcome Aboard!!