Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Zoids

would anyone be interested in buying a Liger zero?

PreChristmas Sell Off - I got too many High end master models... that if i build them I'm never going to have room to display them. So I'm cutting down my collection.

If anyone wants any pics let me know Ill get them through quickly. Ill probably put these on ebay next week so just giving early dibs to you all here.

- High End Master Model Zoids Sabre Tiger Scwartz Limited Edition. Box is Crushed and water damaged from delivery. But still holds together fine. (obviously its not wet anymore) The manual has been damaged by the water too but none of the pages are stuck together so its fine to build the model with. The model itself is in perfect condition. Everything Is in the bags and nothing is broken off the sprues. Asking $85 + Shipping or Pickup Sunny Coast/Brissy

- High End Master Model Zoids Sabre Tiger (Red version). No box damage. 100 % Complete and all bags/sprues intact unsealed. Asking $65 + Shipping or Pickup from Sunny Coast/Brissy.

- High End Master Model Zoids Blade Liger Leon (Red Limited Edition) - Box is water damaged and crushed partially on 2 corners. Inside contents are pristine. Manual is fine and all sprues are intact and bags sealed. Asking $90 + Shipping or Pickup

- High End Master Model Zoids Geno Saurer - Box is Fine. Sprues are still sealed and no parts broken. Original Manual missing. Have included a scanned and colour printed copy of the whole thing. Asking $85 + Shipping or Pickup

- High End Master Model Zoids Shield Liger MKII - Box is Fine. Sprues are Still Sealed, No parts broken off or missing. Original Manual Missing. Have included a Colour scanned and printed copy of the full manual. Asking $90 + Shipping or Pickup.

- High End Master Model Zoids Gun Sniper - Box is Fine, all parts sealed and all sprues intact with original manual. $45 + Shipping or pickup

All of these are being sold well below what they cost or would cost to buy now. Even with the damaged boxes the kits themselves are perfect to build.

- Zoids Seismosaurus - Black version, Complete in box with all parts. All sealed. Original Manual missing, colour copy included. $45 + Shipping or Pickup

PM me if you need more info or pics or something

I'd love to see some pics.

Quote Originally Posted by SamLoi888 View Post
    I'd love to see some pics.
    Any particular kits?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxiewolf View Post
    Any particular kits?
    The ones you think look the best.

id like a pic of Geno Saurer

Quote Originally Posted by unicron View Post
    id like a pic of Geno Saurer
    Genosaurer

Warning Long post:

Zoids! Can't believe I just discovered this thread now.

I used to collect/buy zoids years ago, when they were available locally.
    I still have all of them, but most small ones are disassembled, and I can't be bothered to rifle through the storage container to rebuild. I actually bought heaps back then, cause that's around the time I got my first job and they were going on massive clearance towards the end.

The ones I can still remember that I have:

-Berserk Fury
    -Red Blade Liger
    -Liger Zero x
    -Shadow Fox
    -Gojulas Giga
    -Shield Liger
    -Deathstinger
    -Konig Wolf
    -Seismosaurus(started building then left it for all these years)
    -Command wolf
    -Clear Raynos
    -Jet Falcon/Phoenix armors
    -Buster Eagle (Got a friend to pick one up from HK)
    -Some other small ones.

Used to be member at Phenotypes forum- (If anyone here was from there) I lost interest in collecting anything until TFs got me back in this year.

Whilst browsing for Tfs online (Toywave), I noticed and COULDNT BELIEVE that they reissued some rare kits such as Gilvader, Zeekdober, Gultiger. Also King Gojulas!- What I'd say was the fort max of zoids back then- very tempted to get at least one each- and the cost is not bad for some of them.
    Id imagine the aftermarket for vintage ones went down the drain?

I also noticed HMM line- and it did pique my interest- since I never was able to get the old customized parts- I semi-wanted that HMM blue blade liger- but sold out. I see HMM Liger Zero for pre-order aswell- I might just get it, if they plan to release the schneider, jager and panzer armors eventually.

Also, how difficult are the HMMs to build? How do they compare to MG gundams?

Dug out my ZOIDS the other night. I used to have them on display at my old house, but there just isn't the room and the new house (which is kind of paradoxical as the new house is much bigger than the old!)
    Anyway, as I unwrapped them I snapped some phonecamera pics before packing them all away again.

LIGER ZERO X

BESERK FURY

Customised DARK SPINER

Customised (RED) BLADE LIGER

SHADOW FOX

RAYNOS and ZABAT

Customised DEMANTIS
    (painted to match Liger Zero X standard armour)
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

I just got the Kotobukiya HMM Liger Zero. Now to find time to build it...