Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Zoids

Just finished the Kotobukiya HMM Lightning Saix. To say that it's a fabulous kit is an understatement! This thing practically fell together so at around a month to complete it's by far my quickest build! The fit is exemplary and most parts are separated by colour. Plus it looks fabulous.
    More pics in the photography thread.

Great Lightning Saix! I agree with you on these kits - they're a very complex build, but you get amazing detail and posability.

Some quick pics of Liger Zero:

It's so hard to not buy more of these. The Liger Zero is very tempting.

Keep in mind though, it is obligatory to buy four Liger Zeros though.
    One for Jager, Panzer and Schneider.
    Unless that release an armour docking station like in the show(yes I do know that zoids existed wayyyy before the show, but I grew up with it), which would be freakin' sweet.

There's a few Liger Zeroes on eBay, but Amiami, Hobby Search and HLJ are expecting restocks in December.

If you don't want to display all four at once, you can just buy the three armour kits by themselves - Schneider has been out for a few months, and Jager is due out in February. I've already ordered the Schneider (just armour) from eBay.

I'm seriously considering getting a Blade Liger, or perhaps a Shadow Fox if Kotobukiya releases it.

I'm right in saying I don't need any painting or glue skills for the Liger Zero kit?

only Zoid I have is the Revoltech Blade Liger white version

Most parts are colour coded so you can get away with just assembling it but a decent coat of paint makes it look better.

Quote Originally Posted by Accel View Post
    I'm right in saying I don't need any painting or glue skills for the Liger Zero kit?
    That's right. My Liger Zero has no paint on it, but as Gamblor said, if you can paint it, it'll look better.

There's only one part on the Liger Zero where the instructions recommend the use of glue - one of the parts in the torso (I didn't use glue on it).

I have no chance in hell getting a Shadowfox do I

There's a few Tomy kits of the Shadow Fox on eBay. Apparently, a Kotobukiya HMM Shadow Fox kit has been announced, but that's all at this stage.