Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Zoids

wow not even a thank you huh SharkyMcShark. I go out of my way to take pictures for you cause you asked and I dont even get a thank you?? wow. Looks like I wont help again.

VGM out...

I recently got a HMM Gun Sniper Leena Special. The base Gun Sniper is already finished - being a smaller Zoid, it was a quicker, easier build than the Liger Zero.

It didn't take too long to assemble the rest of the kit. Unlike my Liger Zero, which has no paint on it, I decided to try painting small sections of the weapons with black, dark grey and silver to break up the greys.

Attachment 4911 Attachment 4912
    The Wild Weasel unit...

Attachment 4921 Attachment 4918 Attachment 4919 Attachment 4913
    ...and the complete Leena Special.

With Liger Zero:
    Attachment 4914

Leena's shopping:
    Attachment 4922 Attachment 4916

A couple of days ago, I got the Liger Zero Jager unit...

Wow that Gun Sniper is tiny but with so much gear! I'll have to put this along with the Liger Zero Panzer on the shopping list.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    A couple of days ago, I got the Liger Zero Jager unit...
    How do you rate Jager? I just ordered all 3 units and Liger Zero itself from HLJ. Can't wait till June

I was disappointed that I could never find the original Liger Zero back in the day(let alone the modules). Such a cool design, especially with the custom armor parts.

Quote Originally Posted by King Atlas View Post
    How do you rate Jager? I just ordered all 3 units and Liger Zero itself from HLJ. Can't wait till June
    Right now, I personally like Jager better than Schneider, although it is a slightly more challenging build because it has more moving joints. I don't think my pictures captured it well, but it has a very sleek look when everything is retracted, and I like the shade of blue plastic used. In comparison, Schneider strikes me as being more angular (appropriate, really).

Aesthetics aside, both CAS kits (as well as the base Liger Zero) have great moulded detail, and the base Liger body has great poseability - I doubt you'll be disappointed when your kits get here

I recently got the HMM Blade Liger AB (Leon's version). Pics to follow when it's assembled.

The HMM Shadow Fox was announced a little while back, and is available for preorder from AmiAmi, HLJ and Hobby Search.

I just got my Liger Zero Panzer too. Such a huge box crammed with plasticky goodness. Can't wait to get started on it.