Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Voyager Seaspray Video Review

this has probably been answered before, but how the hell does that guy get these figures so early before release dates?
    ~

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Nice!! I will get!!

Not an overly interesting transformation but he actually looks and plays great in both modes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    this has probably been answered before, but how the hell does that guy get these figures so early before release dates?
    Something about the back of a truck...

Most likely. I don't actually know, but I don't see Hasbro offering free samples so that one person can inform the fandom on how a figure is actually so great.

Thumbs up

As the G1 Seaspray was my very first TF, I will be buying this.

As it is a 'Voyager' class - am I assuming it will be $50 or have I got the classes confused?

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    Ive always wondered this aswell, sometimes he has incomplete transformers, like the leader starscream had no voice box in his video, so he must no somebody in the factory, i dunno but im not complaining!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Ed View Post
    As it is a 'Voyager' class - am I assuming it will be $50 or have I got the classes confused?
    Give or take a few bucks here and there, but yeah it's the right price point... unless Hasbro decides to up the pricing

There was a time that he had a partner who posted reviews on his youtube channel, a guy from TFW2005 who went by the nick, GenZhao (or something like that). This is the same guy that has regularly posted pics of factory toys and runs kotoys.com. I asked him (Peaugh) about the partnership, and he said it was related to early access to toys. The partnership didn't last too long and I'm not sure if that's still where he gets the toys.

Wow, I'm really liking this! Although I fondly recall my G1 days as a young'n, I still enjoy most of these 'tribute' figures in their own right, even if they might not capture the entire essence of the original. I look at each figure as it's own, and even if this wasn't a Sea Spray tribute, I would get him anyways just based on his appealing aesthetics. I love the idea of carrying Scouts, and Beachcomber was coincidence as Sea Spray & Beachcomber are the G1's I have now.

Please have a listen to my songs. Feel free to comment if you wish, any constructive feedback is appreciated =o)