Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Merchandise sightings.

Now I don't know if mine is a KO or not, it has the green Hasbro square on the back but I always thought it was a KO because the 'pewter' pieces are actually really cheap plastic and the game board itself isn't very high quality.

Mine looks like this:

I haven't seen that one before, maybe it is legit but a different version.

Jena, I'd hate to say it, but I know yours is a KO, I have that one as well. The board should be hard cardboard, not the flimsy plastic you probably have. And the game pieces are meant to be pewter, not plastic. Also, my set ended up having the Simpsons properties

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Jena, I'd hate to say it, but I know yours is a KO, I have that one as well. The board should be hard cardboard, not the flimsy plastic you probably have. And the game pieces are meant to be pewter, not plastic. Also, my set ended up having the Simpsons properties
    The board is cardboard, but really thin cardboard. One of the game pieces broke straight away because the plastic was so cheap. Either way, I don't really care because it's still fun to play. Plus, my mum bought it for me and she meant well.

Quote Originally Posted by adds View Post
    Spotted a mint copy of G1 Transformers monopoly today in a little book and collectables shop in little Collins st in Melbourne.

Had $80 on it, but it was crossed out, so might be cheaper.

And as they have just re-opened they currently have 10% off.
    Where exactly on Lt Collins? I might just drop in have a look. Quite like the idea of a TF Monoply at hand.

This is interesting, didn't know we could post random TF merchandise here. If anyone's interested in getting a TF surfboard (OP or Bumblebee on it) Target CBD has some on sale. Will upload photos once I've got a snapshot.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcee View Post
    Where exactly on Lt Collins? I might just drop in have a look. Quite like the idea of a TF Monoply at hand.
    You might also like Transformers Monopoly Deal link, I haven't got around to buying it myself but I have the normal Monopoly Deal and it's great fun.

Spotted a mint copy of G1 Transformers monopoly today in a little book and collectables shop in little Collins st in Melbourne.

Had $80 on it, but it was crossed out, so might be cheaper.

And as they have just re-opened they currently have 10% off.
    Is that the place just across from the oriental teahouse? if so I saw it on sunday
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

Quote Originally Posted by swoop View Post
    Is that the place just across from the oriental teahouse? if so I saw it on sunday
    Yes that is the place, 377 Lt Collins.

Yes that is the place, 377 Lt Collins.
    Cheers mate. That's one for me tomorrow lunch break!

This is interesting, didn't know we could post random TF merchandise here. If anyone's interested in getting a TF surfboard (OP or Bumblebee on it) Target CBD has some on sale. Will upload photos once I've got a snapshot.

So here's a snapshot for the surfboard (correct me if it's not a surfboard...I'm illiterate in any sports stuff). $12 each about half body size.

Also, since we are here for all the random TF stuff...if anyone knows where I can get a case/protector with TF badge on it for my ipad2 (other than from ebay) please let me know...most appreciated!