View Poll Results: How would you like to represent OZFORMERS?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lanyards?

24 57.14%
  • ID Stickers?

1 2.38%
  • Just wear tf gears?

5 11.90%
  • Banners?

0 0%
  • Jerseys?

7 16.67%
  • ID Pins?

1 2.38%
  • Other Suggestions

4 9.52%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ozformers Out In The Open!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Ozformers Out In The Open!!!

Hi guys as it was discuss before i just want to know how many of us here are willing to have lanyards? id stickers? or non at all? to represent our small community here at Ozformers. The purpose of this is to help promote our community and also help newbees to approach us in meet-ups and this also helps old and new members remember each other. We are a growing community and sometimes it is hard to keep track of everyone and specially theyre names. Trials of having id stickers was good enough and was proven to be a success because we actually end up having a new ozformers approach one of the the other members because they saw the id stickers.

other suggestions are welcome!
    Last edited by Deceptic_Optic; 23rd February 2010 at 10:12 AM.

I do like the idea of lanyards, more reusable. Stickers were a great idea for the weekend, but not very reusable. A jersey wouldn't be a bad idea, or T-shirt with the logo on it or something. The cards were a good idea as well, I noticed that they were going fairly quick.

T-shirts! T-shirts!
    T-shirts! T-shirts!
    T-shirts! T-shirts!
    T-shirts! T-shirts!
    T-shirts! T-shirts!

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    T-shirts! T-shirts!
    T-shirts! T-shirts!
    T-shirts! T-shirts!
    T-shirts! T-shirts!
    T-shirts! T-shirts!
    T-SHIRTS YEAH! I don't wear Jerseys

I'm split between lanyards and ID Pins. With the ID pins, you could put the OZformers logo (whatever it may be...) and a picture of their avatar against their name. Kinda like the badges you may wear at work, or like an ID card you might have at school/work/uni.

I can see a point but at anime meet ups like the ones for photo shoots or lunchings we don't even really bother to tell you the truth. While cards are cool and all I guess that's something for the owner of the forum to discuss with you or for you to get his approval before doing so. Because in the long run you could end up damaging his forum more so then getting more people to become members.

I prefer Lanyards, then we have a semi offical ID with the logo of OTCA in front and your forum codename at the back. Ill try posting some drawings of my idea for the format of the ID - really simple really heheh. I would like to have the lanyards written with the website www.otca.com.au on the left and Ozformers! on the right running along the length - probably in two colors - purple and red lanyards with yellow for all the writings... heck ID even use that in my work area for my work ID... my co staff all know Im a TF fan/collector anyways, they'd prolly ask where to buy one hehehe

We all wanna wear TF gear but want individuality while being in gear so I didnt vote for the TF clothing/gear, I think the lanyard with the OTCA ID will help more in identifying us in public and help our newer(and soon to be) members approaching us. I wanted the ID to have the codename at the back so if anyone doesnt want their codename exposed at least there's the logo instead to still be identified as an OZformer then you can show later who you are in the forum when you flip it.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Lanyards. they could be either red or purple

A t-shirt would make me feel like I'm at work or on a bowling team.

I should really go to the next meet up.

I vote lanyards.
    Lanyards are a good idea, especially for conventions and fairs.
    It makes people notice that there's something different about what you're wearing and then they see the name tag at the end.
    I don't normally wear something around my neck but for those events I don't mind.

Im going with lanyards.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Collecting transformers- a good way to get poor
    Transformer count= too many

Currently in search of:
    G1 goodness