• buy when it is cheap/sale

6 30.00%
  • not interested

5 25.00%
  • dont bother is my personal opnion - autocon

1 5.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Review: ROTF Ratchet Deluxe Edition

I got it yesterday and was really pleasantly surprised. The colours and lack of paint apps are really really annoying though.

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    While I am quite a fan of the robot mode and transformation over the Voyager, I think that the scale and the alt mode really hurt it as a toy. Hope the fact they're making activator movie BB and maybe a Jazz down the line might even the scale out if you use Voyager Prime, Deluxe Irionhide + Ratchet, and two activators but otherwise scale's a big no-no on this fella.
    I think it depends what other TF's you have. He looks like he would be a good scale to fight Voyager Starscream and the other Decepticon jets, not to mention the Constructions. Coupled with a new Voyager Prime, and Deluxe Ironhide I'm kinda tempted to get some of these guys to display next to the cons without the cons looking tiny.

i cant wait to find this figure. and i am deffs going to do the foot mod on him, but that gun mod the guy did is stupid, it makes the gun non movie accurate.

Too bad they didn't try to make this mold voyager size, then it may have had a better chance of being able to fit the kibble under the vehicle mode. Instead we just get another repaint of Ratchet in the upcoming HFTD Toyline...

I weakened and got this guy today.

And it turns out, I really like him Kibble is well placed, compared to say Brawn, his sculpt is nice, alt mode is a little lacking though.

And the scale is just right for me, I like most of my toys around the deluxe scale, and he looks good next to voyager Megs or any of my non-car Decepticons who I favour.

So yeah I'm impressed, anyone want a Voyager Ratchet?

I really like the bot mode of this toy. Yes, it is smaller than I would like it to be, but it's still really nice.
    Yeah, I had problems with the hip plates so he's never going back to vehicle mode again. And my weapon keeps flying out so I attached it to Lockdown instead. Now Lockdown is victorious!!!
    Still, its a nice toy and one of the last ones I will touch from RoTF til Ironhide (Deluxe) and Blades Op (Voyager) come out... since those look awesome!