Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456781323 ... LastLast

Thread: March Acquisitions

> Icepick gun (This completes my Monstructor set 100% )
    > Botcon'09 Thunderclash - I must say that I am disappointed by the Energon Rodimus mold and the use of a creamy color instead of white. However the toy is a decent enough tribute of the character and since I didn't pay much for him, its alright.
    > Two G1 Prime missiles for a G1 OP I am building up as a side project.

Back from work and picked up the package for my Mega Pretender Vroom MIB from the reception. Waiting for wife to open package with me!

Ratbat arrives! Looks great but unfortunately he's very fragile (mine is at least). I managed to snap his head off about 5 seconds into his transformation so a word of warning - be verrry careful when twissling his head around, it's on a ball joint and mine was incredibly tight so as soon as I applied too much resistance the whole thing snapped off. :/ Another thing that bugged me is he can't stand independantly - he can only stand if attached to the roof of Soundblaster or if propped against something.

Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post
    EDIT: And I'm surprised people are still getting bludgeons only just now.
    Then you must be having a cardiac arrest by those still collecting G1 25 years later
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Picked up the latest ish of ongoing G1.

Edit: Also picked up a TF hat from Myer. Pic added.
    Last edited by GoktimusPrime; 2nd March 2010 at 10:09 PM.

Arrived today courtesy of jgon! Thanks again mate, I love Clear Mirage

Thumbs up First acquisitions of March...

Australia Post was good to me today... arriving in today's mail (in order of preference and awesomeness!):

1. Chevy Aveo Swerve - courtesy of eBay purchase.

The quickest I have ever received anything internationally, let alone from Canada!

This guy is just pure awesome! So poseable and just an all round cool looking dude in his robot mode - his alt mode (as a Chevy Aveo aka Holden Barina sedan) sucks ass though!

I love this guy so much at the moment that I decided to post close ups of him in various kung fu poses in the action pose thread.

2. Cybertron Defense Scattorshot - courtesy of OTCA member Sleeve.

Thanks for the hook up mate. Finally!!!! Now my collection of this mold is complete...

3. Henkei Strafe - courtesy of OTCA member jgon2098.

Thanks also for the hook up mate. Redeco of Cyclonus - cool mold to start with... 'nuff said!

4. Universe Hardhead & Skyfall - courtesy of eBay purchase.

US Walmart exclusives - big fan of the Onslaught mold, not a fan of the Silverbolt mold, but they were a package deal at a decent price and besides, they're US exclusives, so why not?

Last edited by Vector Prime; 3rd March 2010 at 10:09 PM.

Came in the mail yesterday and I open and inspected together with my wife late last night - Mega Pretender Vroom.

Something that kup, liegeprime and myself have been hunting for some time, with each of us playing musical chairs as to who is going to bid on which Vroom auction. Bidded and won this at 7.30am on the day of the Parra Fair (21 Feb).

Got this one from an English lady. Very nicely packed and surprisingly very good condition. I'm glad that the stickers are all very pristine and new (since reprolabels do not have Vroom repros yet).

Comes with box, bubble and insert (missing instructions).

after a short while she finally arrive at my door step, the girl of my dreams

movie poster - bigger than expected!