Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: G'day from Hursticon

Default G'day from Hursticon

G'day,

I'm glad to of finally rejoined OZFormers and look forward to participating as actively as possible in the Australian Transformers community.

As like everybody, I'm a big Transformers fan and have been since I can remember. My mother has told me that when she used to sit me down to watch cartoons as a bub, Transformers was the cartoon I seemed to pay the most interest in and she must be right as my interest has only grown since.

As a kid with two younger siblings and a shift working father, money was a stretch and so I rarely ever owned store bought figures. The bulk of my Transformers at the time came from OP Shops and the Dapto Markets. Looking back now if I'd only been able to take better care of those figures my collection would be much greater, but don't we all think that?.

As a bloke in my mid 20's I now collect Transformers as a hobby and a passion. Along with one of my best mates 1AZRAEL1, I try to help out others with similar interests as best I can and share my knowledge to the best of my ability.

Currently my collection consists of 273 figures, consisting of G1, G2, Beastwars, Classics/Universe 2.0 and the Movie based figures.
    I'm not terribly interested in Beast Machines, R.I.D, Armada, Energon or Cybertron. Although I believe that these shows have their place, they just don't seem to grab me like the others do, that being said I do like collecting Minicons, "Gotta Catch 'em All" lol, and I did like the Beast Machines TV Show just not the figures.

Anyway I hope that this hasn't been too long an Introduction but I look forward to talking with the other members of this forum and hope to add to the Collective of Australian Transformers fans.

Take it easy, Decepticons Retreat...

Welcome to the board Hursticon!
    -=≡OrionPax≡=-

Knights of my untidy study

Welcome to the Boards Hursticon

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon
    Looking back now if I'd only been able to take better care of those figures my collection would be much greater, but don't we all think that?.
    I took pretty good care of my toys, even as a kid. My problem was that other kids would come over, play with my toys and break them. But I could never refuse other kids access to my toys, because my mum would of course would tell me to stop being selfish and share my toys with the other children.

Moral of the story: sharing sucks!

Welcome to the forum Hursticon

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I'm not terribly interested in Beast Machines, R.I.D, Armada, Energon or Cybertron. Although I believe that these shows have their place, they just don't seem to grab me like the others do...
    I have to agree with you on this.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Welcome Aboard!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    G'day,

I'm glad to of finally rejoined OZFormers and look forward to participating as actively as possible in the Australian Transformers community.

Currently my collection consists ...... of G1, G2, Beastwars, Classics/Universe 2.0 and the Movie based figures.
    I'm not terribly interested in Beast Machines, R.I.D, Armada, Energon or Cybertron. Although I believe that these shows have their place, they just don't seem to grab me like the others do, that being said I do like collecting Minicons, "Gotta Catch 'em All" lol, and I did like the Beast Machines TV Show just not the figures.
    Heheheh your view is the same as me, especially on minicons... gotta catch em all hehehheeh. Mabuhay and welcome to OZformers!

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Welcome to the board fellow Poke'Con collector

Welcome to the forum Hursticon!