Thread: Sideshow Collectibles

Default Sideshow Collectibles

Does anyone collect the Sideshow Collectibles 12 inch GI Joe figures?

They are damn expensive, around $120usd, and harder to get than a sold out item on mattycollector but they don't look too bad at all.

I have never had any interest in 12 inch figures but the Sideshow ones I have seen look exceptional and very realistic. I signed up to the Sideshow website and went on a wait list for Firefly and Snake Eyes but there is no guarantee I will actually get them.

I would really contemplate starting a collection if I could actually find them to buy at the release price, not inflated price

My friend has Snake Eyes which is very nice and he's waiting on Duke. We're both thinking about getting Beachhead. They only ship UPS or Fedex which is expensive as hell but if I double up with someone it makes it bearable.
    I was waiting on Storm Shadow but after I saw pics I cancelled it.

So what is the feel like for play/displayability? I have never bought any before so I really hope they are worth the money. I am quite suprised it is these that have brought me back into the GI Joe franchise

Poseability is quite good, plus the clothing hides all the joints. Snake Eyes in particular comes with a bunch of accessories.

I love the look of the Storm Shadow & Snake Eyes, The Beachhead prototype doesn't look bad either, although can't say I'm a fan of the Firefly.

http://www.casefresh.com/g.i.joe/ that night be helpful to you guys if you dont want to ship from usa =]
    ~

Awesome Dkaris, that is just what I am after. Thanks

i dunno how their prices are in comparison to the usa sites but they are pretty good with shipping and delivery. i want some hot toys figd nut just dont have that kind of ash =[
    ~

BEACHHEAD ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have collected lot of soldier toys. They are very interesting and also pretty nice. I wish that I will find some new character in the toys. It will be new for all the users.