Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Sneak Peak At New Cartoon Bumblebee

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Seriously? I watch it every night (not joking) while I am in bed. I don't think I could ever get bored of it.

The wife hated it at first, but now it doesn't bother her. She just reads until she falls asleep.
    Seriously yes, occasionally I might watch an episode somewhere, but thanks to the internet and DVD's I rarely feel the need to go back, there always seems to be something else to try (clone Wars for example). To top it off I don't actually have the G1 series on DVD or any other medium, sacrilege I know. I do however have Beast Wars and a lot of comics though.

i thought it would be in 3d

Quote Originally Posted by kuzzy View Post
    i thought it would be in 3d
    It may still be.

Bumblebee looks like he has a huge butt on him.

How did I miss this the first time.

I really like it.

I'm really not feeling this design. To me, it's the movie style rendered in the aesthetic of Beast Machines, with a bit of War for Cybertron in the way the vehicle parts look.

Although I suppose that a good part of my indifference stems from 'Oh, not MORE RotF stuff?'. Like the first movie before it, I'm getting more than a little bored with the movie style being everywhere, and it's more pronounced for me as I can't simply go online and buy older figures to relieve this.

At least with the two previous years we had two separate lines so we could collect one if the other didn't appeal.

I will watch this new series, at least the first episode. Who knows, it could be the anti-RotF in terms of story quality. Maybe I'll like the movieverse better.

Story > visual aesthetics. I can easily overlook a design style that I don't like if I like the story. For example I'm not a huge fan of the visual designs for Clone Wars, but despite that I really like the series because I find the stories to be enjoyable.