Thread: HLJ sale!

Oh money, where art thou?
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

...parting is such sweet sorrow.

That Encore Skids seemed like good value, and I'd been wanting some version of G1 Skids for a while - and we don't seem to have one coming in Generations (movie does not count). Sold.

Omega seemed like good value too - until you factor in the crazy shipping cost. Still cheaper at RK. I have my eye on him but can't justify that much money for him at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Oilspill View Post
    ...parting is such sweet sorrow.

That Encore Skids seemed like good value, and I'd been wanting some version of G1 Skids for a while - and we don't seem to have one coming in Generations (movie does not count). Sold.

Omega seemed like good value too - until you factor in the crazy shipping cost. Still cheaper at RK. I have my eye on him but can't justify that much money for him at the moment.
    i miss the free ems shipping sales

i dont see anything i want in the sale.

*checks wallet* Cruel HLJ... Cruel...

*edit* Dammit... Couldnt resist. Though im sure my $70 worth of bargains will blow out to massive.. "Why did i even bother" scale cos I know what HLJ will do.. they wont send them now while they are in stock..they will WAIT until the two other pre-orders that I have there due out in March... suddenly appear instock.. then they will ship it all together massively blowing my budget both on shipping and amount of toys bought in one month.
    Last edited by Maxiewolf; 10th March 2010 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxiewolf View Post
    *checks wallet* Cruel HLJ... Cruel...

*edit* Dammit... Couldnt resist. Though im sure my $70 worth of bargains will blow out to massive.. "Why did i even bother" scale cos I know what HLJ will do.. they wont send them now while they are in stock..they will WAIT until the two other pre-orders that I have there due out in March... suddenly appear instock.. then they will ship it all together massively blowing my budget both on shipping and amount of toys bought in one month.

you can log into your account and select to only have whats available shipped.

at least you didnt select SAL shipping and having them bump the order up to EMS raising the entire cost to over $250AU like me -.-

Encore Skywarp & Thundercracker for less than $45 shipped? Sold!

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    you can log into your account and select to only have whats available shipped.

at least you didnt select SAL shipping and having them bump the order up to EMS raising the entire cost to over $250AU like me -.-
    Yeeeahhh... that doesnt work when the two things that are already there are "pre orders"

And usualy what happens is... by time they process the order i just placed By some miricle.. the pre ordered things 'just happened' to come into stock at the same time... and there isnt usually an oppertunity to seperate them

more my dumb luck. i hate ordering stuff fromt hem when i already have things on preorder... i got struck with the EMS thing so many times... I miss the old system where you could pick out individual things and say "ship now". not just what happens to be instock