Thread: The Purple Cyclonus - Type 3

Default The Purple Cyclonus - Type 3

Ok, I have a purple cyclonus - not the normal blue-purple but the hardout purple transition variation. Does anyone else have this? Is it rare? (does anyone care about different versions?)

From the variations page

If that isn't bad enough, another 'transitional' unit enters the fray :-). It is the later-version standard mold, but it is a *very* odd shade of purple. You know how the regular version is more purple-blue, while the tm version is more blue-purple? Well, this transitioon unit is all purple. It's like the blue was sucked right out of it. Mold-wise, it seems to fit exactly between the late-regular and first-version TM types. It has the notched wings and deeply-indented nosecone, but the regular-version handholes. As we are missing the wing with the copyright(the right arm) we cannot speculate further on the origins of this piece. It is possible that it is from a foreign country; we can only confirm that it was found in america ;-) More info would be appreciated

Can you post pictures? I think I may have it as well, but I can't be sure until I get home to check.

http://www.reocities.com/soxerboxx/zcycolors.jpg

Heres the link with a picture from the variations page. Hardcore purple one in the middle. I compared him last night with a standard and the TM one and can easily see the differences.