Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Iron Man 2 action figures?

I'd say there's a pretty good chance I could find a Titanum Man if I looked hard enough. Want me to see if I can find one for you?

And if he cant, I could.

K-Mart I ventured into on Saturday had a few.

Was the proto you saw similar to this hammer drone??

Hmm, it's tempting, IM2 figures are clearanced after all aren't they? Still, the Aussie dollar would make postage pretty rough.

http://www.toyark.com/news/marvel-to...rototype-3919/

Here's the link though Gantz. I dont think much is known about it apart from that.

I owe Zippo a Birthday prez later in the year, I could piggy back in the same parcel if you're happy to wait till Sept/Nov... whenever the hell it is. :P I heard you're nearby?

On a sadder note, my Kmart no longer have any IM2 figs left at all. So I'll let you know if I have any luck when I hit Geelong soon.

I don't like the prototype at all but I love the drone.... I'd be all over that. I wonder if we'll ever see it here?

Quote Originally Posted by Mechbiter View Post
    I owe Zippo a Birthday prez later in the year, I could piggy back in the same parcel if you're happy to wait till Sept/Nov... whenever the hell it is. :P I heard you're nearby?

On a sadder note, my Kmart no longer have any IM2 figs left at all. So I'll let you know if I have any luck when I hit Geelong soon.

I don't like the prototype at all but I love the drone.... I'd be all over that. I wonder if we'll ever see it here?
    Hey man, if you can that would be hugely appreciated! Waiting is no problem to me.

Classic Iron Men!

No matter how much I handle the IM2 figures I don't think I'll ever like them better than the MU mold. I can't deal with the lack of wrists and the gimped head articulation. Each to their own I guess as I think most people rate the former over the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by gantz View Post
    Forgot to say, I ordered this bad boy on Monday, can wait to rip him out of his packaging prison!!

Post some badass pics Gantz!

I grabbed this guy recently. He's very cool and all, definitely a cool armor but I feel like mine has some messed up legs. His stance is really wide and his feet don't sit flat, in addition to that the tops of his thighs are quite different in design, with one having a lip that blocks inwards articulation. It's all very strange and I guess what I'm asking is if anyone else has this figure with these issues?

I'll try my best

Yeah but you still made him look sick!! Which armour is that?

I can sort of see what you're saying from the pic, the positioning looks odd, but dont have the figure myself...

Quote Originally Posted by gantz View Post
    I'll try my best

Yeah but you still made him look sick!! Which armour is that?

I can sort of see what you're saying from the pic, the positioning looks odd, but dont have the figure myself...
    It's the "Deep Dive" from the first wave of the IM2 concept line. He should be well reduced by now and is really a swish figure. (See review)

I think that dude's figure suffers as well, it must be a weird design choice perhaps?

It may just be the way he has been positioned, but the chest place looks oddly place hey.

Besides that, great looking figure and I do like the paint job.

Grabbing a few of these from BBTS for the Initiative War Machin when he arrives, they're for Gundam figures, but god damn, you know Iron Man figures would look so much more awesome on 'em

Plus the green will compliment War Machine very well