Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Iron Man 2 action figures?

Having been bitten by the $2 Joe bug, I had a look at what was released in New Zealand so far (Wave one of the Movie line). Price tag of $20NZ per figure thoiugh really put me off and what has put me off getting anything else 4 inch in the past.

Yeah they have been marked up. Target has them for $15 atm and I picked up the hypervelocity armor. Anyone know why there's a peghole in the figures back?

Default Optic's gone and went out on an ironman rampage

hey deceptic, in your photo there which iron man is the one on the right of the one you have in the centre? has the blue thing in his chest but its kinda covered over.
    ~

...its Iron Man Hypervelocity Armor

Oh, is that Mark VI that has two open hands rather than one open and one closed?

These 3.75" IM2 figures are totally brilliant. Only have the fella below so far but am looking forward to pay day later in the week so I can grab a couple more. Optics my good man, is that the Mark I suit in the back right? I haven't seen him at retail yet (haven't really looked in many places mind) but I'm desperate to get my grubby mits on that one...Oh and isn't the paint on the original Iron Man absolutely amazing? So damn cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    These 3.75" IM2 figures are totally brilliant. Only have the fella below so far but am looking forward to pay day later in the week so I can grab a couple more. Optics my good man, is that the Mark I suit in the back right? I haven't seen him at retail yet (haven't really looked in many places mind) but I'm desperate to get my grubby mits on that one...Oh and isn't the paint on the original Iron Man absolutely amazing? So damn cool!
    Yes you are correct master double d, yes i love him to and im waiting for the war machine movie version. i might grab the yellow one and the stealth mode on next pay btw nice photo again mate
    Last edited by Deceptic_Optic; 11th April 2010 at 08:29 PM.

hobby co in the city has marvel select iron man
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    I like the Warmachine figure too, the only one I have so far. some of the others look nice as well, though judging from this thread there are some lemons in the series too.