Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Iron Man 2 action figures?

that stuff's expensive! has anyone seen the the next movie figures out yet? war machine, suit case armour etc.

The latest wave of comic figures has been spotted at retail in the U.S. Here's a link to some pics

http://www.thefwoosh.com/forum/viewt...=65500&start=0

Man, I swear Hasbro will never need to make a 4 inch scale Iron Man figure ever again if they keep this up.

Charles_Carmichael Guest

does anyone think that the 6 inch exclusives will be heading to the down under?
    Because I remember seeing a Exclusive Iron Man [Repulsor Red Prototype] Silver Centurion at a local kmart when the first movie was released.

Charles_Carmichael Guest

i got these a while back but i thought i should show you guys a pic

Noticed in that pic and on the Hasbro site that the mark VI doesnt have the correct paint app! There should be grey on the biceps and knee caps. Which I noticed had been corrected in a pic from the latest toyfare magazine

anyway, has anyone come across the movie war machine, or whiplash etc yet?? canberra hasnt got 'em yet

Quote Originally Posted by Charles_Carmichael View Post
    does anyone think that the 6 inch exclusives will be heading to the down under?
    Because I remember seeing a Exclusive Iron Man [Repulsor Red Prototype] Silver Centurion at a local kmart when the first movie was released.
    There will be some 6 inch one but i dont think it will be mark v vi or the war machine ones because they are all wal mart exclusives. But I have heard of rumors about a three pack release at kamrt consisting of teh captain america suit, war machine and i think but not sure a but a red repulsor one

Quote Originally Posted by gantz View Post
    Noticed in that pic and on the Hasbro site that the mark VI doesnt have the correct paint app! There should be grey on the biceps and knee caps. Which I noticed had been corrected in a pic from the latest toyfare magazine

anyway, has anyone come across the movie war machine, or whiplash etc yet?? canberra hasnt got 'em yet

Had a look in toys r us the other day and didn't find any movie war machines hopefully they should get them in soon as i really want one.
    I am tempted to but the Talking helmet, found someone who did this to theres

And make it movie real with the smaller eyes but would paint it in Iron Man red and gold

I picked up the Comic FA Iron Man. He's a really great figure. Surprisingly well articulated to boot.

http://comicfigs.net/News/85.htm

came across this, has a few new things that should hopefully be released soon...

Quote Originally Posted by gantz View Post
    http://comicfigs.net/News/85.htm

came across this, has a few new things that should hopefully be released soon...
    theres some really cool stuff in there cant wait to get some