Thread: Third movie excitement?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Third movie excitement?

Is it just me or has all the excitement and expectation gone from the up and coming third movie. I was so bitterly dissappointed with the last lot of tripe that was called Revenge of the Fallen that my expectations are for a complete lemon to complete the downward spiral of my favourite sentinent mechanincal beings

Probably because there isn't really alot of talk about it right now. It may pick up towards the end of the year I reckon. Me, I still look forward to it in any case.

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    Is it just me or has all the excitement and expectation gone from the up and coming third movie. I was so bitterly dissappointed with the last lot of tripe that was called Revenge of the Fallen that my expectations are for a complete lemon to complete the downward spiral of my favourite sentinent mechanincal beings
    no real news other than a release date. So as soon as we start seeing trailers etc that's when the hype begins
    Dream's to own MP Prime and MP Grimlock will most likely stay a dream..

I love the first movie so despite RotF being a disappointment (to put it mildly) I'm still excited and hopeful about Transformers 3. And if it is crap, at least we'll have a buncha new toys again to soften the blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    I love the first movie so despite RotF being a disappointment (to put it mildly) I'm still excited and hopeful about Transformers 3. And if it is crap, at least we'll have a buncha new toys again to soften the blow.
    haha, so tru so tru, I totally agree with u, even if it was crap, at least we get more toys, that's wat I'm reli in it for, but if u dont expect much from movie... u may enjoy it more (if u expect too much, u're more likely to be disappointed as it doesnt live up to ur expectations), I just like watching the movies to see the robots, all I hope for is a more coherent plot (at least da first movie's plot wasnt all ova da place)

I'm sure I'll get SUPER excited when we get a first trailer...

Yes we know how easily excited you get Kyle