Thread: cybertronian fonts?

Default cybertronian fonts?

hey i was just wondering if anyone knew where i could download a cybertronian font from the interwebs. if nobody knows that does anyone know a website with all of the characters and there english translation.... this is all asuming that there is actually a cybertronian language that works and is not just all made up pictures... any help would be great. i just need it for an art project at school.

Check out this link for information on the Cybertronian language.

To my knowledge there is no downloadable font available.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Unfortunately there is no working constructed Cybertronian language... which really sucks cos if there were I'd totally learn it! Before the first live action movie came out I did recommend on the Don Murphy forums that they construct a Cybertronian language and avoid having Transformers speaking any Earth languages before contact with Earth. They didn't bother to go to the effort of constructing a language, but at least they did have the Transformers speaking Cybertronian in the live action movies (even if it was "garble" (albeit cleverly disguised so it's not immediately apparent as such)).

There are Cybertronian alphabets, all based on the modern Roman alphabet (much like Aurebesh) It's rather convenient for English speakers as it makes them easier to learn compared to constructed scripts that are not directly based on the Roman alphabet, like Tengwar!).
    Autobot alphabet (True Type font)
    Decepticon alphabet (True Type font)
    Maximal alphabet & numerals
    Predacon alphabet & numerals

The Language of the Primes (Cyberglyphics) appears to break away from using a phonetic alphabet and toward a ideographic script similar to Chinese writing where characters represent meanings rather than phonemes. This is just my theory as very little has been deciphered from the Language of the Primes' writing so far.

I'm sure most folks here have already worked out what the Autobot writing in my welcome banners says: