Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need help to ID items

ok...
    after digging around the net for brave saga, i found that the #1 is apparently called
    "seven changer"

thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
    cheers,

yup, thems the books, but mine is the later reissue from HK - Same content but less of the concept arts within, Gok has that version. For the Cybertronian one - yup same series but only G2 I dont have my G1 yet ( in transit- pocket guide version)

I still cant identify if #26 is a Tf gun or not ( thanks for the clearer pic) sorry

Pyro's gun isnt broken in the gold part but disconnected at the blue bit - lucky , its not broken just disconnected. Now all you need is Pyro
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

thanks heaps for all of the help.
    i've had these for quite a while now and its been nagging me cos i cant figure what they are and where they come from.

Quote Originally Posted by bruticus View Post
    figure #1 has a manufacturing stamp on his inner left thigh that reads:
    Nagoya TV
    1992 Takara Taiwan

does that fit in line with the brave series?
    I'm not a collector of Brave series, so have no idea if this is legit.

I figured this would be a good place to post this. I've picked up a number of (what appear to be) non transformer pieces over the many months. They came in 80's lots so I'm guessing a few of these will belong to lines from that era.

Would be interesting to know what the heck they are. Thumbnail below

I cant recall the name but #1 is part of a building set I had when I was a kid, it came with interchangable parts that allowed you to build space ships, stations and the like. The set I had came with 3 of those little men and a few cockpits plus a ton of other parts, I swear its going to bug me all day trying to figure it out, strong impression of the letter M is imprinted on my mind.
    Last edited by Omega Supreme; 20th April 2010 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    I figured this would be a good place to post this. I've picked up a number of (what appear to be) non transformer pieces over the many months. They came in 80's lots so I'm guessing a few of these will belong to lines from that era.

Would be interesting to know what the heck they are. Thumbnail below
    #8 is one of Energon Rodimus's wings. (It was really familiar and doing my head in until I remembered what it was.)

Hey ss are you talking about this guy http://www.transformerland.com/show_...22392&genid=24 ? The orange wing thing doesn't appear to be in his accessories list

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    Hey ss are you talking about this guy http://www.transformerland.com/show_...22392&genid=24 ? The orange wing thing doesn't appear to be in his accessories list
    Yeah, it's definitely his. The part isn't supposed to come off, but it does really easily. Scroll down on this page and look at the Powerlinx modes - it's pretty conspicuously there at the top of the arms:

http://www.tfu.info/2004/Autobot/Rodimus/rodimus.htm

Ah cool. I always had a creeping suspicion #8 and #11 on my list were transformers parts. Can't quite put my finger on 11 yet.

Thanks for the help