Thread: Stenciltors Marvel Legends Customs

Default Stenciltors Non-TF Customs

Thought I'd start a thread for some of my Non-TF customs.... starting with Deadpool.

He was a lazy custom... no sculpting at all... although if I find the time I'll sculpt him a new belt buckle and maybe carve his gloves down... and maybe create a proper holster for the weapons on his back.

He's made entirely from Marvel Legends 2 pack figures that were going cheap at TRU. Ronin's head and swords, Forge's upper body, Wolvies lower body, Fury's holsters and guns, Cap's pouches, and Electra's sais.

He who carries the most weapons wins right!

What the...

Stand back... I got this.

No sweat.

Last edited by stencilator; 13th September 2010 at 10:22 PM.

Urge to buy toys... rising... rising! TERMINATED DUE TO LACK OF FUNDS

Awesome! Love the paint job and stack of weapons.

my girlfriend is a massive deadpool fan and I am looking forward to the marvel select one. That said I have always enjoyed your customs, even back at the ozfigure board!!
    Great stuff!!
    And I should have picked up kore of the cheap ml 2packs as they have gone back up in price again.

ah well. Looking forward to more!!

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther

very cool

I like all the sword, guns etc. It is denote really very nice paint work. I am sure that Who have not gotten it and also not awoken about it. It is very surprise for them.

This thread is well overdue for an update... so here's a new one.

I watched Batman - Under the Red Hood on the weekend and paused it half way through to get some materials and by the time I finished the movie I had this guy finished. He's got Patriot's head and belt, Mr Terrific's neck to knees, 2 pack Captain America's right hand, and the Flash's boots. I actually liked him better before I added the metal plates on his boots so I might remove them again... what do you guy's think?

(sorry about the dark photos... I'll try and get some better ones if I ever make it home from work before dark)

I also realise that he is more DCUC than ML so if it's not too much trouble, could one of our kind moderators please move this thread to the "All Other Toys" forum... thanks.

Nice work! Is that silver painted on? If so what was used?

Thanks. The silver is painted on (Tamiya Flat Aluminium) and it's only one light coat over the dark rubber pieces I cut from an old cape. I decided not to paint a second coat to make the colour solid as the brush strokes actually made it look like metal that had been beaten and bent into shape.

It's been ages since I posted.... life's been hectic of late.

I felt inspired to start finishing some customs the other day and figured if I post some WIP then I might feel more pressured to complete some. I've been working on some sets of customs.... and the first cab off the rank is...

Marvel Legends X-Force!

I'm still working on Archangel and Fantomex and even an Elixir... but so far we have...

Wolvie is made from a series 3 head and a AoA body with Ultimate Wolvie forearms.

Simple repaint

It may not look like it but this was a not so simple minor sculpt and repaint.

Black widow body, Domino head and weapons + repaint.

Repaint of the variant from the hasbro 2 pack

Bishop arms and lower legs, Frankenstein torso and upper legs, Ka-Zar head + repaint.

The gang so far...

Once Angel and Fantomex are done then the whole set will be up for sale. If that interests you please let me know.... may help keep me motivated.

Hope you like 'em.

Nice paint slinging! They all look great.