Page 47 of 53 FirstFirst ... 27374243444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Heavy Metal Thunder.

Saw Michale Graves tonight. I know not metal, but damn a good show. Heard some Misfits songs sung by the person who should. When I saw Misfits years ago, Jerry sucked on vocals haha

Hypocrisy and Kataklysm coming in May. Bloody hell, I'm having trouble keeping up with all these gigs.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Hypocrisy and Kataklysm coming in May. Bloody hell, I'm having trouble keeping up with all these gigs.
    Sorry, I'm not much of a death metal fan. The only such metal in my collection is Nile.

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    Sorry, I'm not much of a death metal fan. The only such metal in my collection is Nile.
    I'm a pretty big fan of Hypocrisy. Peter, the mainman, is the mastermind behind PAIN and LINDEMANN and produces alot of bands' albums. Met him when PAIN came out this year. I don't have alot of death metal in my collection, it's quite varied.

Recently got the special edition of Machine Head's The More Things Change...

Now all my Machine Head CDs are special editions at last.

Saw Dee Snider last night. First time he's been out in nearly 35 years, and damn for a 63 year old he has alot of energy. And absolute legend of rock for what he did for rock n roll. So glad I managed to snag a free ticket.

Saw Dee Snider last night. First time he's been out in nearly 35 years, and damn for a 63 year old he has alot of energy. And absolute legend of rock for what he did for rock n roll. So glad I managed to snag a free ticket.
    You bet he's a legend and he'll be an even bigger legend in this country when he gives that Clive Palmer %#&@hole his comeuppance.

He's already shown against Tipper Gore that he won't let politicians treat him like crap.

Wonder if Download festival will happen in Sydney next year of old Gladbags has anything to do with killing music festivals in NSW....

But currently listening to a band called Summoning. The newest album, whilst not as good as their last, is still great. If you like atmospheric black metal like soundtracks, and Lord of the Rings, definitely worth checking these guys out.

Saw Slayer last night. Hanneman must have been looking down on us. Started to rain for Hell Awaits and through South Of Heaven, then belted down through Raining Blood. We got saturated. But damn what a gig. End of an era. Clash for tomorrow's Download is crap but I dunno who to choose either Slayer or Ghost.

Saw Slayer last night. Hanneman must have been looking down on us. Started to rain for Hell Awaits and through South Of Heaven, then belted down through Raining Blood. We got saturated. But damn what a gig. End of an era. Clash for tomorrow's Download is crap but I dunno who to choose either Slayer or Ghost.
    The trick is to imagine it's like the downpour at the end of Evil Dead (2013).