Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Postage Transit Times

Post Postage Transit Times

G'day guys,

Could anyone one possibly inform me, or at least give me a rough Guestimate , as to a packages transit duration if it were to be sent from Taiwan to Australia?.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Well Ive had stuff come from Hongkong to Australia took about 12 days, not sure if its gonna be the same, prolly, just a guestimate
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Cheers Liege,

I thought this thread might be useful to those who aren't used to ordering things from foreign countries, at least those that aren't the US and UK anyway.

Red face 3 Weeks (I think?)

Depends on the shipping method... I've only ordered something once from Taiwan a couple of years ago, from recollection, it was a small parcel and it took about 3 weeks to get here (if I recall correctly?)

Why do you ask? Issues with something you bought off an eBay seller?

No, not issues yet, just that I've bought a 'lot' of Classics figures that are coming from Taiwan, via Airmail I believe, and I am just curious as to how long it normally takes.

I know that Taiwan is geographically closer to Aus than say the UK or US but whether their postage system is similar or not I myself just don't know.

You are right though Vector, it is indeed from eBay.

Odd things happen in te post though. I bought 3 books off of a seller on the marketplace from Amazon US site. They posted them in 2 packs. 1 arrived about a week and a half ago, the other pack only arraived today.

All up, just over a month for them to get here. The one that arrived today came via FRANKFURT (!) Seller based in Indianopolous....

I bought from Robotkingdom on Sunday and received it on the Friday.

From Hong Long via EMS Express.

Gah I have stuff coming from the UK. Who knows when thats going to arrive.

When my UK parcel arrives I'll let ya know the elapsed days/weeks/months/years/ice ages.

Well, my Classics 'lot' arrived today in great condition from Taiwan and it took just over a week to arrive of which I'm really pleased with.

Now to see how long a couple of things take to arrive from the U.K...

Stupid Volcano