Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IDW Prowl Spotlight 5-page preview.

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Phantomzone are always terrible at getting items on shelves. I always find that you have to go in after lunch Friday, and sometimes Saturday to get the non Marvel/DC new releases.
    Actually that has not been true of my experiences so far with PhantomZone, I've been going there for quite some time now (working in Parramatta for the past four years or so) and can only recall a handful of times when the shipment was delayed.

But perhaps you were referring to the Chatswood store?

I've been buying TF comics from Phantom Zone Parramatta for 20 years and have very seldomly had orders delayed. The most annoying was when G1 US#79 got delayed, so I ended up reading #78, 80 then 79!! Needless to say that the announcement at the end of #79 that the next issue would be the final issue of Transformers came as not surprise to me by time I read it! And it took them aaaages to track down #79 too. During that time I started making a fan-fic comic trying to fill in the gap between #78 and #80 myself... it was pretty whacky. But I submitted it for a school assignment and won an award for it. Unfortunately I've since lost that comic book I drew.

Anyway, I went there today and picked up Spotlight: Prowl as well as the latest issues of Nefarious and the Last Stand of the Wreckers.