Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: Smorgasbord of custom G1 Robot Heroes

Very awesome. Another great one to add to a collection.

Stranglehold!

Made from a super hero squad planet Hulk figure with the moustache and helmet made out of sculpy. I know the helmet isn't an exact match but it was the best I could do on such a small figure. And he should have a ball and chain, but I reckon I can get away with a sword.
    I hadn't dullcoted him when I took the above pic, so he may look a bit shiny.

Hehe, that's mad man - Very well done!

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Very nice, how many Robot heroes parts and carcases are lying around at your place?
    must be a veritable murder scene

What do you use for paint again Snakey? Your imagination is awesome man! That is definitely one cute Stranglehold hehehe! You probably can use some lego parts for the ball and chain.... maybe some of thm Ninjago series have em. Will you try doing Octopunch as well?
    Last edited by liegeprime; 5th August 2012 at 11:48 AM.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I'd love to try Octopunch but I'm stonewalling on where to find the right-sized diving helmet and the octopus arms.

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    I'd love to try Octopunch but I'm stonewalling on where to find the right-sized diving helmet and the octopus arms.
    Try scouting around thrift/dollar shops. It could be with those selling plastic cheap animals section at kmart as well... that's for the octopus tentacles, same prolly for the diver helmet but yeah the size is gonna be tricky to match.

Oor since you've got sculpey why not sculpt away hehehe
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Octopunch!

Strap yourself in for the recipe: legs from a Spiderman Playmate Lizard figure. Torso from a Spiderman playmate Dr Octopus figure. I was going to try use his tentacles as Octopunch's, but found a "Miniature Morphers" octopus at Toyworld that was much better. Diving helmet hand-made from Sculpy.

Paradron medic, made from an Arcee with the backpack and gun removed

Soundblaster

I just noticed some of my older pics are crap/missing. If there's any in particular you'd like to see, PM me or leave a message in here.

HOOOOOGE pic update on the first post - please go have a look

Great work Snakey, dig the Overlord!