View Poll Results: Do you want this ozformers shirt?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I'll take one!!!

3 6.38%
  • Yes I'll take one with my username on it (extra $8)

19 40.43%
  • Yes. I'll buy multiples

3 6.38%
  • No not interested sorry

22 46.81%
Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111626 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you want this ozformers shirt?

Can't you fill the whites in with black if it's going to be against a black background? The "finger holes" on the right hand side handle also has whites which needs to be filled in.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    If you guys want the white removed from the otca matrix logo then I'll need someone to send me the picture as an .eps file or if someone could explain to me how to convert the JPEG I've got to an .eps file as I don't know how to do that
    i can remove the white from the otca logo. That is not a prob. what we need is some clarification on how we want the front design to look like (simple or bold) so how about it people lets make a final decision

the one thing we have agreed on is the otca logo is on the sleeve (check)

the back is the back from the first con design (check)

see

but what of the front!

I vote Simple BUT can we have the logo on the left breast not the right. The OTCA logo is already on the right sleeve, best to balance it out
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Back looks great, otca logo is great, I think though that the line-burst things on the back should be carried through on the front too (like the original design) otherwise it looks like two shirts meshed together.. then with a small faction symbol in the centre of the chest. I dunno, I prefer it in the centre, but no one's bought that up. IMO I find, especially if its iron-on or something, having it on the sides can distort how the shirt falls, plus it gives more balance to the shirt *shrugs*

Quote Originally Posted by Towers_Spy View Post
    Back looks great, otca logo is great, I think though that the line-burst things on the back should be carried through on the front too (like the original design) otherwise it looks like two shirts meshed together..
    this

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Can't you fill the whites in with black if it's going to be against a black background? The "finger holes" on the right hand side handle also has whites which needs to be filled in.
    The printer asked me to submit all designs to him and he'll see what he can do as far as price goes. So foranyone that wants the red shirt (original design) they would have to fill the white in with the same shade of red or give the printer the logo in the requested file type.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

If the white space can't be removed - then can you reduce the size of the "Matrix" and put a white rectangular border around it? That way it will look like it's against a white background.

IMO I think the matrix looks fine the way it is

So for anyone that wants the red shirt (original design)
    Does that mean the original design (the line-bursts on front and back) on a black shirt instead of red is not on the cards? Like, black shirt, red line-bursts (for Autobots and purple for Decepticons) and all the other designs like name and numbers in red?

like this:

Attachment 1749

only with red and insignia for 'Bots?
    Last edited by Towers_Spy; 10th May 2010 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Towers_Spy View Post
    IMO I think the matrix looks fine the way it is

Does that mean the original design (the line-bursts on front and back) on a black shirt instead of red is not on the cards? Like, black shirt, red line-bursts (for Autobots and purple for Decepticons) and all the other designs like name and numbers in red?
    It is now you've done the design Towers Spy

I think there are a few designs now so if someone can do an Autobot one similar to the one Towers Spy just did then I'll submit the designs and see what happens.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

OKay now that design by Tower Spy, Id buy that!!. Same thing for an autobot design. That would be great, its got all the good elements that we put in, in previous incarnations of the shirts ... and wanted

its a jersey shirt design
    its got the logos, which is small and simple and doesn't scream out with it overpowers the whole shirt
    its got the OTCA logo
    its got the proper hint of color coded accent which helps in, factions wise
    its got the OTCA website and a provision for our individual handles and choice of Numbers

now as Bartrim says, somebody get the design for an autobot and lets roll with these two and get the shirts done!!

Well done and thanks to all who "evolved" the shirt designs. It certainly makes deciding ssso eassier with the visual aid

PS: I chose number "8" for me btw
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]